Viswanath ParolPost-Doctoral Fellow, Civil Engineering
- BTech: GEC Thrissur, Kerala
- MTech: NIT Warangal, Andhra pradesh
- PhD: IIT Kanpur, Uttarpradesh
Email: viswanath.p -AT- iitgn.ac.in
• Assistant professor in SPSU Udaipur, Rajastan from 01/07/2013 to 29/12/2014
- Viswanath, P., and Das, A. (2019). “Modelling the response of chemically degraded carbonate sands.” Geomechanics and Geoengineering, Taylor & Francis, 14(4), 245–261
- Viswanath, P., and Das, A. (2020). “Stiffness degradation in granular materials due to chemical dissolution.” Géotechnique Letters, 10(1), 1–7.
- Viswanath, P., Das, A. and Buscarnera, G. (Revision under review). “Evolution of the earth pressure coefficient of carbonate sand undergoing dissolution: measurements and micro-scale simulations” Acta Geotechnica.
- Viswanath, P., and Das, A. (2017). “Effects of Particle Dissolution on the Constitutive Response of Granular Materials.” Poromechanics VI, V. Matthieu, P. Dangla, J.-M. Pereira, and S. Ghabezloo, eds., American Society of Civil Engineers, Reston, VA, 732–739.