Neeldhara MisraSmt. Amba and Sri. V S Sastry Chair Associate Professor, Computer Science & Engineering
- BSc: Mount Carmel College, Bangalore 2007
- PhD: The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, 2012
Email: neeldhara.m -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : http://neeldhara.com/
On the Parameterized Complexity of Minimax Approval Voting, Neeldhara Misra, Arshed Nabeel, Harman Singh, International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS), 2015.
Solving d-SAT via Backdoors to Small Treewidth, Fedor Fomin, Daniel Lokshtanov, Neeldhara Misra, M.S. Ramanujan, Saket Saurabh, Proceedings of ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA), 2015.
Backdoors into Heterogeneous Classes of SAT and CSP, Serge Gaspers, Neeldhara Misra, Sebastian Ordyniak, Stefan Szeider, Stanislav Zivny, Proceedings of the Twenty-Eighth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), pp. 2652-2658, 2014.
Faster Deterministic Algorithms for r-Dimensional Matching Using Representative Sets, Prachi Goyal, Neeldhara Misra, Fahad Panolan, Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science, (FSTTCS), pp. 237-248, 2013.
Planar F-Deletion: Approximation, Kernelization and Optimal FPT Algorithms, Fedor V. Fomin, Daniel Lokshtanov, Neeldhara Misra, Saket Saurabh, Foundations of Computer Science, FOCS, pp. 470-479, 2012.
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Oct 2021 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Sep 2015 - Oct 2021)
- INSPIRE Faculty Fellow, Indian Institute of Science (Mar 2013 - Sep 2015)
- Research Associate, Indian Institute of Science (Sep 2012 - Feb 2013)