Palash DharaPost-Doctoral Fellow, Physics
- B.Tech: WBUT, Kolkata, India
- M.E.: Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
- Ph.D.: IIT Kharagpur, India
Email: palash.d -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, IIT Gandhinagar (Jan 2021 to Present)
- Dhara, P.; Mukherjee, R. Influence of substrate surface properties on spin dewetting, texture and phase transitions of 5CB liquid crystal thin films. J. Phys. Chem. B 2020, 124, 1293-1300.
- Dhara, P.; Mukherjee, R. Phase transition and dewetting of a 5CB liquid crystal thin film on a topographically patterned substrate. RSC Adv. 2019, 9, 21685–21694.
- Dhara, P.; Bhandaru, N.; Das, A.; Mukherjee, R. Transition from spin dewetting to continuous film in spin coating of liquid crystal 5CB. Sci. Rep. 2018, 8, 7169.
- Ata, S.; Dhara, P.; Mukherjee, R.; Singha, N. K. Thermally amendable and thermally stable thin film of POSS tethered Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) synthesized by ATRP. Eur. Polym. J. 2016, 75, 276–290.
- Kulsi, C.; Dhara, P.; Mitra, M.; Kargupta, K.; Ganguly, S.; Banerjee, D. Effect of solvent on nanostructure and thermoelectric properties of bismuth. Indian J Phys. 2016, 90, 557-562.
- Chatterjee, K.; Dhara, P.; Ganguly, S.; Kargupta, K.; Banerjee, D.; Morphology dependent ammonia sensing with 5-sulfosalicylic acid doped nanostructured polyaniline synthesized by several routes. Sens. Actuators B Chem. 2013, 181, 544-550.