Anupma ThakurIITGN-Early Career Fellow, Chemical Engineering
- M.Tech: Panjab University, Chandigarh, India, 2016
- PhD: AcSIR, CSIR-CSIO, Chandigarh, India, 2021
Email: anupma.t -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Early Career Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India, (August 2021 to present)
- Thakur, Anupma, and Pooja Devi. "Paper based Flexible Devices for Energy Harvesting, Conversion and Storage Applications: A Review." Nano Energy (2022): 106927.
- Thakur, Anupma, Praveen Kumar, Sitaramanjaneya Mouli Thalluri, R. K. Sinha, and Pooja Devi. "Flexible polypyrrole activated micro-porous paper-based photoanode for photoelectrochemical water splitting." International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 46, no. 12 (2021): 8444-8453.
- Thakur, Anupma, Dibyendu Ghosh, Pooja Devi, Ki-Hyun Kim, and Praveen Kumar. "Current progress and challenges in photoelectrode materials for the production of hydrogen." Chemical Engineering Journal 397 (2020): 125415.
- Thakur, Anupma, Praveen Kumar, Devinder Kaur, Nagaraju Devunuri, R. K. Sinha, and Pooja Devi. "TiO 2 nanofibres decorated with green-synthesized P Au/Ag@ CQDs for the efficient photocatalytic degradation of organic dyes and pharmaceutical drugs." RSC Advances 10, no. 15 (2020): 8941-8948.
- Thakur, Anupma, Praveen Kumar, Sudeshna Bagchi, R. K. Sinha, and Pooja Devi. "Green synthesized plasmonic nanostructure decorated TiO2 nanofibers for photoelectrochemical hydrogen production." Solar Energy 193 (2019): 715-723.
- Thakur, Anupma, Pooja Devi, Shefali Saini, Rishabh Jain, Ravindra Kumar Sinha, and Praveen Kumar. "Citrus limetta organic waste recycled carbon nanolights: photoelectro catalytic, sensing, and biomedical applications." ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 7, no. 1 (2018): 502-512.