Shanka WaliaPost-Doctoral Fellow, Biological Engineering
B.Sc.:Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
M.Sc.: Maharaja Ganga Singh University Bikaner, Rajasthan
Ph.D.: AcSIR-New Delhi
Email: w.shanka -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Present)
- Dar, A. I#., Walia, S#., & Acharya, A. (2019). Molecular recognition based rapid diagnosis of immunoglobulins via proteomic profiling of protein-nanoparticle complexes. Int. J. Biol. Macromol., 138, 156. (#Contributed equally).
- Walia, S., Shukla, A. K., Sharma, C., & Acharya, A. (2019). Engineered Bright Blue and Red Emitting Carbon Dots Facilitate Synchronous Imaging and Inhibition of Bacterial and Cancer Cell Progression via 1O2 Mediated DNA Damage under Photo-irradiation. ACS Biomater. Sci. Eng. 5 (4), 1987-2000.
- Walia, S., Guliani A., & Acharya, A. (2017). A Theragnosis Probe Based on BSA/HSA-Conjugated Biocompatible Fluorescent Silicon Nanomaterials for Simultaneous in Vitro Cholesterol Effuxing and Cellular Imaging of Macrophage Cells. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 5 (2), 1425-1435.
- Walia, S#., Sharma, S#., Kulurkar, P. M., Patial, V., & Acharya, A. (2016). A bimodal molecular imaging probe based on chitosan encapsulated magneto-fluorescent nanocomposite offers biocompatibility, visualization of specific cancer cells in vitro and lung tissues in vivo. Int. J. Phar. 498(1), 110. (#Contributed equally).
- Dar, A. I., Walia, S., & Acharya, A. (2016). Citric acid-coated gold nanoparticles for visual colorimetric recognition of pesticide dimethoate. J. Nanopart. Res. 18(8), 233.
- Walia, S., & Acharya, A. (2014). Fluorescent cadmium sulfide nanoparticles for selective and sensitive detection of toxic pesticides in aqueous medium. J. Nanopart. Res. 16(12), 1.