Rupak BanerjeeAssistant Professor, Physics
- BSc: University of Calcutta, 2000
- MSc: University of Calcutta, 2002
- PhD: University of Calcutta (Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics), 2012
Email: rupakb -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (July 2015 to present)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Institute for Applied Physics, University of Tuebingen, Germany (Sep 2011 - Jun 2015)
- Research Fellow, Surface Physics Division, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata (Sep 2004 - Sep 2011)
- Research Fellow, Post MSc/Teaching Division, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata (Aug 2003 - Sep 2004)
Systematic investigation of close-packed silica nanospheres monolayer under sintering conditions. S. Khanna, Utsav, H. Chaliyawala, S. Paneliya, D. Roy, K. Mukhopadhyay, R. Banerjee, I. Mukhopadhyay, J. Eur. Ceram. Soc. 39, 1411-1419 (2019).
Fabrication of long-ranged close-packed monolayer of silica nanospheres by spin coating. S. Khanna, Utsav, P. Marathey, H. Chaliyawala, N. Rajaram, D. Roy, R. Banerjee, I. Mukhopadhyay, Colloids and Surfaces A 553, 520–527 (2018).
Monitoring Self-Assembly and Ligand Exchange of PbS Nanocrystal Superlattices at the Liquid/Air Interface in Real Time. S. Maiti, A. André, R. Banerjee, J. Hagenlocher, O. Konovalov, F. Schreiber, M. Scheele, J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 9, 739-744 (2018).
Interrupted growth to manipulate phase-separation in DIP:C60 organic semiconductor blends. R. Banerjee, A. Hinderhofer, M. Weinmann, B. Reisz, C. Lorch, A. Gerlach, M. Oettel, and F. Schreiber, J. Phys. Chem. C 122, 1839-1845 (2018).
Influence of C60 co-deposition on the growth kinetics of diindenoperylene - From rapid roughening to layer-by-layer growth in blended organic films. C. Lorch, J. Novak, R. Banerjee, S. Weimer, J. Dieterle, C. Frank, A. Hinderhofer, A. Gerlach, F. Carlà, and F. Schreiber, J. Chem. Phys. 146, 052807 (2017).
Site-Specific Ligand Interactions Favor the Tetragonal Distortion of PbS Nanocrystal Superlattices. J. Novak, R. Banerjee, A. Kornowski, M. Jankowski, A. André, H. Weller, F. Schreiber, and M. Scheele, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 8, 22526 (2016). *Authors contributing equally.