Arpan BhattacharyyaAssistant Professor, Physics
- BSc: St.Xaviers College,Kolkata 2010
- MS: IISc Bangalore, 2012
- PhD: IISc Bangalore, 2015
Email: abhattacharyya -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (2019 to Present)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto, Japan (2017 to 2019)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Fudan University, Shanghai, China (2016 to 2017)
Path-Integral Complexity for Perturbed CFTs Arpan Bhattacharyya, Pawel Caputa, Sumit. R.Das, Nilay Kundu, Masamichi Miyaji, Tadashi Takayanagi, Journal of High Energy Physics, 1807 (2018) 086, Impact factor: 6.83 DOI: 10.1007/JHEP07(2018)086.
Entanglement of Puriﬁcation in Free Scalar Field Theories Arpan Bhattacharyya, Tadashi Takayanagi, Koji Umemoto, Journal of High Energy Physics, 1804 (2018) 132, Impact factor: 6.83 DOI: 10.1007/JHEP04(2018)132.
Exploring the Tensor Networks/AdS Correspondence Arpan Bhattacharyya, Zhe-Shen Gao, Ling-Yan Hung, Si-Nong Liu, Journal of High Energy Physics, 1608 (2016) 086, Impact factor: 6.83 DOI: 10.1007/JHEP08(2016)086.