Superb MisraAssociate Professor, Materials Engineering
- BE: The University of Manchester, UK, 2004
- PhD: Imperial College London, UK , 2007
Email: smisra -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://www.bnmglab.com/
5/ beside 208
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Jun 2021 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Mar 2014 - Jun 2021)
- Research Fellow, University of Birmingham, UK, (Feb 2011 to Feb 2014)
- Visiting Lecturer, University of Bedfordshire, UK, (2012 to 2013)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Imperial College London, UK and Natural History Museum, UK, (Feb 2008 to Feb 2012)
- Goyal P. et al. Ion exchange-based approach for rapid and selective Pb(II) removal using iron oxide decorated metal-organic framework hybrid. J. Env. Mang. 2021, 277, 11146
- Paruthi et al. Transformation in band energetics of CuO nanoparticles as a function of solubility and its impact on cellular response. NanoImpact 2021, 100324
- Shah J et al. BSA-Decorated Magnesium Nanoparticles for Scavenging Hydrogen Peroxide from Human Hepatic Cells. ACS Appl. Nano Mater, 2020, 3, 4, 3355–3370.
- Chakraborty S. et al. Enhanced detection using stable isotope enriched 65Cu doped ferrite nanoparticles for tracing studies. J. Alloys and Comp. 2020 153502.
- Kansara K. et al. Montmorillonite clay and humic acid modulate the behavior of copper oxide nanoparticles in aqueous environment and induces developmental defects in zebrafish embryo. Environ. Poll. 2019,255, 113313.
- Zhang P, Misra SK et al. Stable isotope labeling of metal/metal oxide nanomaterials for environmental and biological tracing. Nature Protocols. 2019, 1-22.
- Paruthi A, et al. Single platform spin-spin nuclear relaxation time (1H NMR) based technique for assessing dissolution and agglomeration of CuO nanoparticles. NanoImpact, 2019, 14, 100-148.
- Chakraborty S et al. Exposure Media a critical factor for controlling dissolution of CuO. Nanoparticles. J. Nanoparticle Res., 2018, 20(12),331
- Goyal P et al. Multifunctional Fe3O4-ZnO nanocomposites for environmental remediation applications. Env. Nanotechnol. Mon. Mang., 2018. 10, 28-35.
- Paruthi A, Misra SK. Relaxation time: a proton NMR based approach as a metric to measure reactivity of engineered nanomaterials. J. Nanoparticle Res., 2017, 19, 292