Superb MisraAssistant Professor , Materials Science and Engineering
- BE: The University of Manchester, UK, 2004
- PhD: Imperial College London, UK , 2007
Email: smisra -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://www.bnmglab.com/
5/ beside 208
- Assistant Professor , Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Mar 2014 to present)
- Research Fellow , University of Birmingham, UK, (Feb 2011 to Feb 2014)
- Visiting Lecturer, University of Bedfordshire, UK, (2012 to 2013)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Imperial College London, UK and Natural History Museum, UK, (Feb 2008 to Feb 2012)
- Di Bucchianico S, Fabbrizi MR, Misra SK et al. Multiple cytotoxic and genotoxic effects induced in vitro by differently shaped copper oxide nanomaterials", Mutagenesis, 2013.
- Misra SK et al., "The complexity of nanoparticle dissolution and its importance in nanotoxicological studies.", Science of The Total Environment; 438: 225., 2012.
- Misra SK et al., "Isotopically modified nanoparticles for enhanced detection in bioaccumulation studies.", Environmental Science & Technology; 46: 1216, 2012.
- Khan F, Misra SK et al., "Bioaccumulation dynamics and modeling in an estuarine invertebrate following aqueous exposure to nanosized and dissolved silver", Environmental Science & Technology; 46: 7621., 2012.
- Pang C, Selck H, Misra SK et al., "Effects of ionic Cu, nano and micro CuO particles in the deposit feeding snail, P. antipodarum.", Aquatic Toxicology; 106: 114 , 2012.