Emila PandaAssociate Professor , Materials Engineering
- BE: Regional Engineering College, Rourkela, 2000
- MTech: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, 2003
- PhD: Max Planck Institute for Metals Research and University of Stuttgart, Germany, 2009
Email: emila -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://sites.google.com/view/lathfiin
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Sep 2016 - present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (2011 - Sep 2016)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics, Halle (Saale), Germany (2009 - 2010)
- Scientist ‘B’, National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Jamshedpur, India (2004 - 2006)
- Assistant Manager, KCSSL, Pune, India (2003 - 2004)
- Chetan C. Singh and Emila Panda, Effect of intrinsic electronic defect states on the morphology and optoelectronic properties of Sn-rich SnS particles, Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 123, 174904 (pp. 8), 2018.
- Chetan C. Singh and Emila Panda, Zinc interstitial threshold in Al-doped ZnO film: Effect on microstructure and optoelectronic properties, Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 123, 165106 (pp. 10), 2018.
- Krishna Manwani, Arout J. Chelvane and Emila Panda, Oxidation of TbFe2: Microstructure of oxide-film by both theory and experiment, Corrosion Science, vol. 130, pp. 153-160, 2018.
- Tvarit Patel and Emila Panda, Interpreting the Conductive Atomic Force Microscopy measured inhomogeneous nanoscale surface electrical properties of Al-doped ZnO films, Surface and Interface Analysis, vol. 48, pp. 1384-1391, 2016.
- C. C. Singh, T. A. Patel and E. Panda, Relation between surface and bulk electronic properties of Al doped ZnO films deposited at varying substrate temperature by RF Magnetron Sputtering, Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 117, 245312 (pp. 9), 2015.