Atul Abhay Dixit
Atul Abhay DixitAssistant Professor, Mathematics
- BE: University of Mumbai, 2004
- MS: Texas Tech University, 2006
- PhD: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2012
Email: email@example.com -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : http://people.iitgn.ac.in/~adixit/
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Aug 2015 to present)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA,USA (Aug 2012 to July 2015)
- Generalized Lambert series and arithmetic nature of odd zeta values (with Bibekananda Maji), Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, Sect. A: Mathematics, 1-29 (2019), doi: https://doi.org/10.1017/prm.2018.146.
- Generalized Lambert series, Raabe’s cosine transform and a generalization of Ramanujan’s formula for ζ(2m+1) (with Rajat Gupta, Rahul Kumar and Bibekananda Maji), Nagoya Mathematical Journal, 1-62 (2019), doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/nmj.2018.38.
- Sums of squares and products of Bessel functions (with B. C. Berndt, S. Kim and A. Zaharescu), Adv. Math. 338 (2018), 305-338.
- A generalized modified Bessel function and a higher level analogue of the theta transformation formula (with A. Kesarwani and V. H. Moll; with an Appendix by Nico M. Temme), J. Math. Anal. Appl. 459 (2018), 385-418.
- A simple proof of a congruence for a series involving the little $q$-Jacobi polynomials, to appear in Annals of Combinatorics.
- Partition implications of a three parameter q-series identity (with Bibekananda Maji), provisionally accepted for publication in The Ramanujan Journal.
- 28th Hansraj Gupta Memorial Award Lecture, 83rd Annual Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society, Dec 13, 2017
- Member on the editorial boards of 'Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society' and 'The Mathematics Student'
- DST Early Career Research Award (2016-2019)
- Bateman prize in Number Theory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2011)
- Bateman fellowship in Number Theory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2011)
- Trjitzinsky fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2009-2010)