Atul Abhay Dixit
Atul Abhay DixitAssistant Professor, Mathematics
- BE: University of Mumbai, 2004
- MS: Texas Tech University, 2006
- PhD: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2012
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : http://people.iitgn.ac.in/~adixit/
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Aug 2015 to present)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA,USA (Aug 2012 to July 2015)
Analogue of a Fock-type integral arising from electromagnetism and its applications in number theory (with Arindam Roy), Research in the Mathematical Sciences 7, Article number: 25 (2020) (33 pages).
Partition implications of a three parameter q-series identity (with Bibekananda Maji), Ramanujan Journal 52 (2020), 323-358
Generalized Lambert series and arithmetic nature of odd zeta values (with Bibekananda Maji), Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, Section A: Mathematics, 150 No. 2 (2020), 741-769.
On Hurwitz zeta function and Lommel functions (with Rahul Kumar), to appear in International Journal of Number Theory.
Generalized Lambert series, Raabe’s cosine transform and a generalization of Ramanujan’s formula for ζ(2m+1) (with Rajat Gupta, Rahul Kumar and Bibekananda Maji), Nagoya Mathematical Journal, 239 (2020), 232-293.
Untrodden pathways in the theory of the restricted partition function p(n,N) (with Pramod Eyyunni, Bibekananda Maji and Garima Sood), Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series A 180 (2021), 105423. (49 pages).
- Member of the Indian National Young Academy of Sciences (INYAS) (2021-2025)
- 28th Hansraj Gupta Memorial Award Lecture, 83rd Annual Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society, Dec 13, 2017
- Member on the editorial boards of 'Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society' and 'The Mathematics Student'
- DST Early Career Research Award (2016-2019)
- Bateman prize in Number Theory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2011)
- Bateman fellowship in Number Theory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2011)
- Trjitzinsky fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2009-2010)