Atul Abhay Dixit
Atul Abhay DixitAssociate Professor, Mathematics
- BE: University of Mumbai, 2004
- MS: Texas Tech University, 2006
- PhD: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2012
Email: adixit -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://adixit.people.iitgn.ac.in/
Koshliakov zeta functions I: Modular relations (with Rajat Gupta), Advances in Mathematics, 393 (2021), Paper No. 108093, (41 pages).
Generalizations of the Andrews-Yee identities associated with the mock theta functions omega(q) and nu(q) (with Bruce C. Berndt and Rajat Gupta), Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics (2021).
Superimposing theta structure on a generalized modular relation (with Rahul Kumar), Research in the Mathematical Sciences 8, 41 (2021) (83 pages)
Two general series identities involving modified Bessel functions and a class of arithmetical functions (with B. C. Berndt, R. Gupta and A. Zaharescu), to appear in Canadian Journal of Mathematics.
Generalized Lambert series, Raabe’s cosine transform and a generalization of Ramanujan’s formula for ζ(2m+1) (with Rajat Gupta, Rahul Kumar and Bibekananda Maji), Nagoya Mathematical Journal, 239 (2020), 232-293.
Untrodden pathways in the theory of the restricted partition function p(n,N) (with Pramod Eyyunni, Bibekananda Maji and Garima Sood), Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series A 180 (2021), 105423. (49 pages).
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Jun 2021 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Aug 2015 - Jun 2021)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA,USA (Aug 2012 to July 2015)
- Swarnajayanti Fellowship (2022-2027)
- Gábor Szegö prize from the 'Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, USA, 2021
- Member of the Indian National Young Academy of Sciences (INYAS) (2021-2025)
- 28th Hansraj Gupta Memorial Award Lecture, 83rd Annual Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society, Dec 13, 2017
- Member on the editorial boards of 'Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society' and 'The Mathematics Student'
- DST Early Career Research Award (2016-2019)
- Bateman prize in Number Theory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2011)
- Bateman fellowship in Number Theory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2011)
- Trjitzinsky fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2009-2010)