Mana Apoorva Shah
Mana Apoorva ShahLecturer, Humanities and Social Sciences
- BA: St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad, 2010
- MA: Gujarat University, 2012
- PhD: Jain Visva Bharati University, Rajasthan, 2022
Email: mana.shah -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Shah, M. (2023). Tales of Two Cities Valabhī and Dhārā as Narrated in the Prabandhacintāmaṇi. In S. Kaul (Ed.), Myths and Places: New Perspectives in Indian Cultural Geography (pp. 165–182). Routledge India. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781003204848
Shah, M. (2021). Jināgama to Jinabimba: The Evolution of the Concept of Tīrtha in Jainism. Journal of Indian History and Culture, 28, 2021, 23–64.
Shah, M. (2020). Values and Identity in the 17th century historical narrative “Khemā Haḍāliyā no Rāsa.” Tulsī Prajñā, 185–186, 45–54.
- Lecturer, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (July 2018 to present)
- Teaching Associate, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (July 2017 to July 2018)
- Lecturer of Sanskrit, L. D. Institute of Indology, Ahmedabad, (July 2013 - May 2015)
- Prakrit Teaching, B. L. Institute of Indology, New Delhi, (Summer 2013)