Don Wallace freeman Dcruz
Don Wallace freeman DcruzAssistant Professor, Humanities and Social Sciences
- BTech: University of Kerala, 2007
- MA: University of Hyderabad, 2013
- PhD: University of Hyderabad, 2019
Email: don.dcruz -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Bandyopadhyay P S, Grunska N, Dcruz D, and Greenwood M. (2019). Are Scientific Models of Life Testable?
A Lesson from Simpson’s Paradox. Sci (S.I: Molecules to Microbes), 1(2): 54.
Bandyopadhyay P S, Greenwood M, Dcruz D, and Raghavan R V. (2015). Simpson’s Paradox and Causality.
American Philosophical Quarterly, 52(1): 13-25.
Bandyopadhyay P S, Raghavan R V, Dcruz D, and Brittan Jr. G. (2015). Truths about Simpson’s Paradox:
Saving the Paradox from Falsity. In Banerjee M and Krishna S N (eds.) ICLA 2015, LNCS 8923: 58-75.
Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
Bandyopadhyay P S, Raghavan R V and Dcruz D. (2015). Lost in Translation? - The Upaniṣadic Story about
“Da” and Interpretational Issues in Analytic Philosophy. American Philosophical Association Newsletter on
Asian and Asian American Philosophers and Philosophies, 14(2): 15-18.
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Jun 2022 to present)
- Assistant Professor, International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad (Dec 2019 - Jun 2022)
- Assistant Engineer, Kerala State Electricity Board (Jan 2011 - Jul 2011)
- Management Trainee, ABB Ltd. (Jul 2007 - May 2008)