Soumyabrata ChakrabartyVisiting Professor, Electrical Engineering
- BE: National Institute of Technology, Silchar, 1988
- ME: Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 1992
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, 1995
Email: soumyabrata.c -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Mevada P.; Gupta S.; Chakrabarty S. B.; Mahajan M. B., “Design of Beam Steerable Aperiodic Linear Array Antenna with Improved Peak SLL Using Strip-Projection Method”, in IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, doi: 10.1109/TAP.2022.3146865. (2022).
- Kumar G.;Mevada P.; Chakrabarty S. B., Mahajan M. B "Ultra Wide Band (UWB) Cage Dipole Antenna for UHF Band Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) System" published online: 15 March 2022 https://doi.org/10.1002/mmce.23139 in International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering
- Kumar G.;Ghosh B., Chakrabarty S. B., Mahajan M. B., “Gain and Bandwidth Enhancement Using NZRI – Metasurface”, Published online: 11 Apr 2022 in IETE Journal of Research.
- Dey R., Chakrabarty S. B., Mahajan M.B., “A novel twin conjugate matched feed for dual-beam offset reflector antennas” Electromagnetics, Volume 41, Year 2021, Pages 142-153, DOI:10.1080/02726343.2021.1879361
- Singh V.K.; Tyagi Y.; Mevada P.; Chakrabarty S. B.; Mahajan M.B., “6-meter beam waveguide antenna for ground based terahertz telescope”, Progress in Electromagnetics Research Letters, Volume 100, Year 2021, Pages 35-43 DOI:10.2528/PIERL21052601
- Mevada P.; Gupta S.; Chakrabarty S. B.; Mahajan M. B.,”A novel approach for design of beam steerable aperiodic planar array antenna with reduced number of elements”, Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Published online: 01 Oct 2021.
- Pandey B.K., Mevada P., Chakrabarty S. B., Mahajan M.B, “Dual Band Dual Linear Polarized Equal Cross Track Beam Microstrip Antenna for Airborne SAR” IETE Journal of Research, March 2021, DOI:10.1080/03772063.2021.1900751
- Gaurav Kumar, Pratik Mevada, Soumyabrata Chakrabarty, Milind B. Mahajan, “Ultra Wide Band (UWB) cage Dipole Antenna for UHF Band Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) System” Under review in International Journal of RF and Microwave, Computer aided Engineering (2021).
- Visiting Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Jul 2021 - Present)
- Scientist/Engineer G, MSAD/ASG/SAC, Space Applications, Center (ISRO), Ahmedabad, India (June 2017 - Present)
- Scientist/Engineer SG, MSAD/ASG/SAC, Space Applications, Center (ISRO), Ahmedabad, India (July 2011- June 2017)
- Scientist/Engineer SF, MSAD/ASG/SAC, Space Applications Center (ISRO), Ahmedabad, India (July 2006 – June 2011)
- Scientist/Engineer SE, MSAD/ASG/SAC, Space Applications Center (ISRO), Ahmedabad, India (July 2002-June 2006)
- Scientist/Engineer SD, MSAD/SAFG/SAC, Space Applications Center (ISRO), Ahmedabad, India (July 1998-June 2002)
- Deputed from ISRO as Guest Scientist to the Institute of High Frequency, German Aerospace Centre(DLR), Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany for Research and Development in the field of broadband microstrip patch antenna (June 1999-February 2000)
- Scientist/Engineer SC, MSAD/MSG/SAC, Space Applications, Centre(ISRO), Ahmedabad, India (September 1996- June 1998)
- Lecturer in Electronics and Telecommunication, NIT, Silchar, Assam (Previously REC) (October 1995-August 1996)
- CSIR Senior Research Fellow, Department of E and ECE, IIT, Kharagpur (March 1993-September 1995)
- Lecturer in Electronics and Telecommunication, Government Polytechnic, Silchar, Assam (August 1988 – June 1991)
• ISRO Team Excellence award for the successful development of Scatterometer Paylaod of Oceansat-II.
• ISRO Team Excellence award for the successful development of Radar Imaging Satellite
• INSA visiting fellowship in the year 1996 to carry out research work in the Department of E and ECE, IIT Kharagpur deputed from NIT, Silchar.
• Short-listed and invited to present research work before the INSA selection committee for INSA Young Scientist Medal 1997.