Nithin V. George
Nithin V. GeorgeTEOCO Chair Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
- BTech: University of Kerala, 2007
- MTech: National Institute of Technology Rourkela, 2009
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, 2012
Email: nithin -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://sites.google.com/iitgn.ac.in/nvg/
VOIP: 2447 / 2014
K. Kumar, M. L. N. S. Karthik, N. V. George, "Generalized modified Blake-Zisserman robust sparse adaptive filters", IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: Systems, 53(1), (2023), 647-652.
K. Kumar, M. L. N. S. Karthik, N. V. George, "A novel family of sparsity-aware robust adaptive filters based on a logistic distance metric", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 70, (2022), 6128-6141.
S. K. Yadav, N. V. George, “Underdetermined DOA estimation using arbitrary planar arrays via coarray manifold separation", IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 71(11), (2022), 11959-11971.
S. K. Yadav, N. V. George, “Sparse distortionless modal beamforming for spherical microphone arrays", IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 29, (2022), 2068-2072.
V. Patel, S. S. Bhattacharjee, N. V. George, “Convergence analysis of adaptive exponential functional link network”, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 32(2), (2021), 882-891.
S. S. Bhattacharjee, N. V. George, "Nearest Kronecker product decomposition based linear-in-the-parameters nonlinear filters", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 29, (2021), 2111-2122.
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Aug 2018 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Nov 2012 to Aug 2018)
- Visiting Research Fellow, Curtin University, Australia (May 2017 to Aug 2017)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (July 2012 - Nov 2012)
- Project Officer, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (July 2009 - Oct 2009)
- Visiting Graduate Student, University of Western Ontario, Canada (Oct 2008 - Mar 2009)