Nithin V. George
Nithin V. GeorgeTEOCO Chair Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
- BTech: University of Kerala, 2007
- MTech: National Institute of Technology Rourkela, 2009
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, 2012
Email: nithin -AT- iitgn.ac.in
VOIP: 2447 / 2014
K. Kumar, M. L. N. S. Karthik, N. V. George, "Generalized modified Blake-Zisserman robust sparse adaptive filters", IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TSMC.2022.3184073, In Press, 2022.
S. K. Yadav, N. V. George, “Underdetermined DOA estimation using arbitrary planar arrays via coarray manifold separation", IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, DOI: 10.1109/TVT.2022.3194409, In Press, 2022.
M. Nautiyal, S. S. Bhattacharjee, N. V. George, "Robust and sparse aware diffusion adaptive algorithms for distributed estimation", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, 69(1), (2022), 239-243.
V. Patel, S. S. Bhattacharjee, N. V. George, “Convergence analysis of adaptive exponential functional link network”, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 32(2), (2021), 882-891.
S. S. Bhattacharjee, N. V. George, "Nearest Kronecker product decomposition based linear-in-the-parameters nonlinear filters", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 29, (2021), 2111-2122.
S. S. Bhattacharjee, N. V. George, “Fast and efficient acoustic feedback cancellation based on low rank approximation”, Signal Processing, 182, (2021), 107984.
D. Ray, N. V. George, P. K. Meher, “An analytical framework and approximation strategy for efficient implementation of distributed arithmetic-based inner-product architectures", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, 67(1), (2020), 212-224.
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Aug 2018 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Nov 2012 to Aug 2018)
- Visiting Research Fellow, Curtin University, Australia (May 2017 to Aug 2017)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (July 2012 - Nov 2012)
- Project Officer, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (July 2009 - Oct 2009)
- Visiting Graduate Student, University of Western Ontario, Canada (Oct 2008 - Mar 2009)