Jhuma SahaAssistant Professor, Electrical Engineering
- BE: Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai, 2010
- MTech: Indian School of Mines Dhanbad, 2014
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2019
- Visiting Fellow, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, (Jan 2020 - Jan 2021)
- Research Associate, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, (Jul 2019- Jan 2020)
- Junior Research Fellow, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad, (Jul 2014 - Dec 2016)
- Lecturer, Central College of Engineering and Management, Raipur, (Jun 2010 - Jun 2012)
J. Saha, D. Das, D. Panda, B. Tongbram, A. Chatterjee, B. Liang, K. Das Gupta, S. K. Pal and S. Chakrabarti, “Broad tunability of emission wavelength by strain coupled InAs/GaAs1-xSbx quantum dot heterostructures” Journal of Applied Physics, 126, pp. 154302, 2019.
J. Saha, D. Panda, B. Tongbram, D. Das, V. Chavan, and S. Chakrabarti. "Higher performance optoelectronic devices with In0.21Al0.21Ga0.58As/In0.15Ga0.85As capping of III-V Quantum Dots." Journal of Luminescence, vol. 210, pp. 75-82, 2019.
J. Saha, D. Panda, and S. Chakrabarti. "Impact of Sb Composition on Strain Profile of GaAs1-xSbx Capped InAs Quantum Dots." IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 18, pp. 234-239, 2019.
J. Saha, Praveen Raut, R. Ramavath, D. Panda, D. Das and S. Chakrabarti. “Enhancing the Performance of Heterogeneously Coupled InAs Stranski-Krastanov on Submonolayer Quantum Dot Heterostructures,” Superlattices and Microstructures, pp. 106260, 2019.
J. Saha, D. Panda, D. Das, V. Chavan and S. Chakrabarti, “Enhanced Luminescence and Optical Performance through Strain Minimization in Self-assembled InAs QDs using Dual quaternaryternary/ternary-quaternary Capping,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 197, pp. 297-303, 2018.