Shouvick MondalAssistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech.: West Bengal University of Technology, 2014
- M.Tech.: Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, 2016
- Ph.D.: Indian Institute of Technology Madras, 2021
Email: shouvick.mondal -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://sites.google.com/view/shouvick
Shouvick Mondal, Denini Silva and Marcelo d’Amorim, Soundy Automated Parallelization of Test Execution, IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME), (CORE Rank: A), p. 309-319, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, September 2021.
Shouvick Mondal, and Rupesh Nasre, Colosseum: Regression Test Prioritization by Delta Displacement in Test Coverage, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE), (CORE Rank: A*, Impact Factor: 9.322), p. 1–1, (Early Access), September 2021.
Shouvick Mondal, and Rupesh Nasre, Hansie: Hybrid and consensus regression test prioritization, Journal of Systems and Software, (CORE Rank: A, Impact Factor: 3.514), p. 110850, vol. 172, February 2021.
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Feb 2023 to present)
- Post-doctoral Researcher, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada (Aug 2021 - Jan 2023)
- Post-doctoral Researcher (Voluntary), Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Recife, Brazil (Mar 2021 - Jun 2021)
- Excellence-in-Research Fellowship at IIT Gandhinagar (February 2023)
- New Faculty Start-up Grant at IIT Gandhinagar (February 2023)
- Horizon Post-Doctoral Fellowship (2 years) (CSSE) from Concordia University, Montreal (since 02/11/2021)
- IBM Best Ph.D. Thesis Honorable Mention (declared on 15/07/2021)
- Institute Research Award (on recognition of quality and quantity of research work done during July-Nov 2020) at IIT Madras (awarded on 10/06/2021)
- ISOFT Member (since 04/07/2020)
- ACM Member (since 04/07/2020)
- IEEE Member (since 06/02/2020)
- Erdős number: 4 (Paul Erdős --> David M. Avis --> Binay Kumar Bhattacharya --> Arindam Biswas --> Shouvick Mondal)
- Silver medal for securing 1st rank in M.Tech. (CSE) at IIEST Shibpur (awarded on 04/03/2017)
- Shouvick Mondal, and Rupesh Nasre, A method for consensus prioritization of regression test-cases supported by parallel execution windows. Appliant(s)/assignee(s): IIT Madras. (Indian Patent 386511) (2021).