Balagopal KomarathAssistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech.: Government Engineering College, Thrissur, 2007
- M.Tech.: IIT Madras, 2011
- PhD: IIT Madras, 2016
- Christian Ikenmeyer, Balagopal Komarath, Christoph Lenzen, Vladimir Lysikov, Andrey Mokhov, and Karteek Sreenivasaiah. On the Complexity of Hazard-free Circuits. J. ACM 66, 4, Article 25 (August 2019), 20 pages.
- Balagopal Komarath, Jayalal Sarma, K. S. Sunil: Comparator Circuits over Finite Bounded Posets. Inf. Comput. 261(Part): 160-174 (2018)
- Balagopal Komarath, Jayalal Sarma, Saurabh Sawlani: Pebbling meets coloring: Reversible pebble game on trees. J. Comput. Syst. Sci. 91: 33-41 (2018)
- Balagopal Komarath, Jayalal Sarma, K. S. Sunil: On the Complexity of L-reachability. Fundam. Inform. 145(4): 471-483 (2016)
- Balagopal Komarath, Jayalal Sarma: Pebbling, Entropy, and Branching Program Size Lower Bounds. TOCT 7(2): 8:1-8:21 (2015)
- Scientific Assistant (postdoc), Saarland University, May 2016 to Sep 2019.
- Research Assistant, IIT Madras, Jul 2011 to Apr 2016.
- Teaching Assistant, IIT Madras, Aug 2009 to Apr 2011.
- Software Engineer, Tata Elxsi Pvt. Ltd. Aug 2007 to Aug 2009.