Udit BhatiaAssistant Professor, Civil
- BTech: National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, 2012
- MS: Northeastern University, 2016
- PhD: Northeastern University, 2018
Email: bhatia.u -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (2019 to present)
- Graduate Research Assistant, Northeastern University (2014 to 2018)
- Design Engineer(A), MECON Limited, Ranchi (2012 to 2014)
Zipper, S. C., Whitney, K. S., Deines, J. M., Befus, K. M., Bhatia, U., Albers, S. J., ... & O’Donnell, F. (2019). Balancing Open Science and Data Privacy in the Water Sciences. EarthArXiv. March, 28.
Bhatia, U. , Kumar, D., Kodra, E., & Ganguly, A. R. (2015). Network science based quantification of resilience demonstrated on the Indian Railways Network. PloS one, 10(11), e0141890.
Clark, K. L., Bhatia, U. , Kodra, E. A., & Ganguly, A. R. (2018). Resilience of the US National Airspace System Airport Network. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems.
Ganguly, A. R., Bhatia, U. , & Flynn, S. E. (2018). Critical Infrastructures Resilience: Policy and Engineering Principles. Routledge.
Bhatia, U. , Chatterjee, S., Ganguly, A. R., Gao, J., Halappanavar, M., Oster, M., ... & Tipireddy, R. (2018, October). Aviation Transportation, Cyber Threats, and Network-of-Networks: Modeling Perspectives for Translating Theory to Practice. In 2018 IEEE International Symposium on Technologies for Homeland Security (HST) (pp. 1-7). IEEE.
Bhatia, U. , Perelman, L. S., & Ganguly, A. R. (2018). Generalized network recovery based on topology and optimization for real-world systems.[In review: arXiv preprint arXiv:1811.07242.]
Bhatia, U. , & Ganguly, A. R. (2018). Reducing the irreducible uncertainty in return periods of 21st-century precipitation extremes. [In review:arXiv preprint arXiv:1811.10122.]
- College of Engineering Outstanding Graduate Research Award 2019, Northeastern University, Boston
- Best youth paper award candidate, International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructures,Shenzhen, China organized by U.S. National Academy of Engineers and Chinese Academy of Engineering
- Dean Fellowship, Northeastern University, Boston (2014-2015)
- Director Medal, National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (2012)
- Best graduating student award, National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (2012)
Bhatia, Udit, et al. (2019) "System for Networking and Analyzing Geospatial Data, Human Infrastructure, and Natural Elements." U.S. Patent Application No. 15/134,518. (Status: Granted).