Ajanta SachanAssociate Professor, Civil Engineering
- BE: IIT Roorkee, India,1997
- PhD: University of Tennessee at Knoxville, USA, 2005
Email: ajanta -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Geotech Lab : https://research.iitgn.ac.in/stl
- Kantesaria, N. and Sachan, A. (2022) Small strain shear modulus and yielding characteristics of compacted high plasticity clay, Géotechnique, Vol. 72, No. 5, pp. 424–437.
- Seethalakshmi, P. and Sachan, A. (2022) Dynamic behavior of micaceous sand with varying mica content and its association with compactability, compressibility and monotonic shear response, International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Taylor & Francis, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 16-32.
- Kantesaria, N. and Sachan, A. (2022) Strain energy, yielding and undrained shear characteristics of high plasticity compacted clay subjected to stress anisotropy, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, Springer, Vol. 40, pp. 213–236.
- Kantesaria, N. and Sachan, A. (2021) Cyclic degradation and pore water pressure response of high plasticity compacted clay, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 147, No. 11, 04021113.
- Thakur A., Pandya S. and Sachan, A. (2021) Dynamic behavior and characteristic failure response of low plasticity cohesive soil, International Journal of Civil Engineering, Springer, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 167-185.
- Hussain, M. and Sachan, A. (2019) Dynamic characteristics of natural Kutc1. sandy soils, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Elsevier, Vol 125, 105717.
- Hussain, M. and Sachan, A. (2019) Static liquefaction and effective stress2. ath response of Kutch soils, Soils and Foundations, Elsevier, Vol. 59, No. 6, pp. 2036-2055.
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Jan 2018 to Present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Dec 2010 to Jan 2018)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (Jul 2009 to Dec 2010)
- Senior Scientist, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (2006 to 2009)
- Engineer, WAPCOS India Ltd, New Delhi (1997 to 1999)