Sudipta BasuAssociate Professor, Chemistry
- BSc: Presidency College, Kolkata, India, 2000
- MSc: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India, 2002
- PhD: Max-Planck Institute for Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, Germany, 2006
Email: sudipta.basu -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : http://sudiptabasu219.wixsite.com/basugroup
- S. Pandey, S. Patil, N. Ballav, S. Basu*, "Spatial targeting of Bcl-2 on endoplasmic reticulum and mitochondria in cancer cells by lipid nanoparticles", J. Mater. Chem. B, 2020, 8, 4259-4266.
- S. Patil, D. Ghosh, M. Radhakrishna, S. Basu*,"Mitochondrial Impairment by Cyanine-Based Small Molecules Induces Apoptosis in Cancer Cells", ACS Med. Chem. Lett., 2020, 11, 23-28. (Highlighted as Cover Page).
- A. Nandi, C. Ghosh, S. Basu*, "Polymer conjugated graphene-oxide nanoparticles impair nuclear DNA and Topoisomerase I in cancer", Nanoscale Adv. 2019, 1, 4965-4971.
- A. Nandi, C. Ghosh, A. Bajpai, S. Basu*, "Graphene oxide nanocell for impairing topoisomerase and DNA in cancer cells" J. Mater. Chem. B. 2019, 7, 4191-4197.
- S. Patil, S. Pandey, A. Singh, M. Radhakrishna, S. Basu*, "Hydrazide–Hydrazone Small Molecules as AIEgens: Illuminating Mitochondria in Cancer Cells", Chem. Euro. J. 2019, 25, 8229-8235. (Hot paper).
- C. Ghosh, A. Nandi, S. Basu*, "Supramolecular self-assembly of triazine-based small molecule: targeting endoplasmic reticulum in cancer cells", Nanoscale, 2019, 11, 3326-3335.
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (July 2018 to Present)
- DBT-Ramalingaswami Fellow, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune, (2012 to present)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA (Dec 2006 - Nov 2011)