Sudhanshu SharmaAssociate Professor, Chemistry
- BSc: CCS University Meerut, 2001
- MSc: IIT Roorkee, 2003
- PhD: IISc. Bangalore, 2009
Email: ssharma -AT- iitgn.ac.in
“Calcium-modified hierarchically porous aluminosilicate geopolymer as a highly efficient regenerable catalyst for biodiesel production”, Sudhanshu Sharma, Dinesh Medpelli, Shaojiang Chen, Dong-Kyun Seo, RSC Advances, 5 (2015), 65454-65461.
“Pt-Doped and Pt-Supported La1–xSrxCoO3: Comparative Activity of Pt4+ and Pt0 Toward the CO Poisoning Effect in Formic Acid and Methanol Electro-oxidation”, Anuj Bisht, Peng Zhang, C. Shivakumara, Sudhanshu Sharma, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 119 (2015), 14126-14134.
“CO2 methanation by Ru-doped ceria: the role of the oxidation state of the surface”, D Chester Upham, Alan R Derk, Sudhanshu Sharma, Horia Metiu, Eric W McFarland, Catalysis Science & Technology, 5 (2015) 1783-1791.
“Combustion Synthesized La2O3 and La(OH)3: Recyclable Catalytic Activity towards Knoevenagel and Hantzsch reactions”, Bhanu Pratap Gangwar, Veerabhadraiah Palakollu, Archna Singh, Sriram Kanvah, Sudhanshu Sharma, RSC Advances, 4 (2014), 55407-55416.
“Understanding the electrochemical differences of Pt doped and Pt supported over CeO2”, A. Bisht, B. Gangwar, T. Anupriya, Sudhanshu Sharma, Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 18 (2014) 197-206.
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Nov 2021 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (July 2012 - Nob 2021)
- Postdoc, Arizona State University (Feb 2011 - Jun 2012)
- Postdoc, University of California, SB (May 2009 - Jan 2011)