Sameer V. Dalvi
Sameer V. DalviSmt. Meera and Prof. Girish K. Sharma Chair Professor, Chemical Engineering
- BTech: Dr. B.A.Tech.University, 2001
- MTech: IIT Bombay, 2003
- PhD: IIT Bombay, 2007
Email: sameervd -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://sameervd.wixsite.com/mysite
VOIP: 2408 / 2025
Rupanjali Prasad, Krishna M. Gupta, Sendhil K. Poornachary and Sameer Vishvanath Dalvi, Elucidating Polymorphic Behaviour of Curcumin during Antisolvent Crystallization: Insights from Raman Spectroscopy and Molecular Modeling, Crystal Growth & Design 2020, 20, 9, 6008–6023.
Aaqib H. Khan, Xinyue Jiang, Swarupkumar Surwase, Merve Gultekinoglu, Cem Bayram, Indumathi Sathisaran, Dhiraj Bhatia, Jubair Ahmed, Bingjie Wu, Kezban Ulubayram, Mohan Edirisinghe, and Sameer V. Dalvi, Effectiveness of Oil-layered Albumin Microbubbles Produced using Microfluidic T-junctions in Series for In-vitro Inhibition of Tumor Cells, Langmuir, 2020, 36, 39, 11429–11441.
Indumathi S. and Sameer V. Dalvi, "Crystal Engineering of Curcumin with Salicylic Acid and Hydroxyquinol as Coformers", Crystal Growth & Design, 2017, 17 (7), pp 3974"3988.
Awaneesh Upadhyay, Sameer V. Dalvi, Gaurav Gupta and Nitin Khanna, "Effect of PEGylation on Performance of Protein Microbubbles and its Comparison with Lipid Microbubbles", Materials Science and Engineering C, 71 (2017), pp 425-430.
Alpana A. Thorat and Sameer V. Dalvi, "Solid-State Phase Transformations and Storage Stability of Curcumin Polymorphs", Crystal Growth and Design, 15 (4) (2015), pp 1757-1770.
Sameer V. Dalvi and Jignesh Joshi, "Modeling of Microbubble Dissolution in Aqueous Medium", Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 437 (2015), pp 259-269.
Alpana A. Thorat and Sameer V. Dalvi, "Particle Formation Pathways and Polymorphism of Curcumin Induced by Ultrasound and Additives during Liquid Antisolvent Precpitation", CrystEngComm, 16 (48) (2014), pp 11102 " 11114.
Alpana Thorat, Manish D. Yadav and Sameer V. Dalvi, "Simple Criterion for Stability of Aqueous Suspensions of Ultra-fine Particles of a Poorly Water Soluble Drug", Langmuir, 30 (16) (2014), pp 4576"4592.
- Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Feb 2020 to present)
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Nov 2015 to Feb 2020)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Dec 2009 - Nov 2015)
- Research Scientist, Department of Chemical Engineering, Columbia University (in the City of New York), USA (Jun 2009 - Dec 2009)
- Post-doctoral Research Associate, New Jersey Center for Engineered Particulates (NJCEP), New Jersey Institute of Technology, NJ, USA (Apr 2007 - May 2009)
- NASI - Young Scientist Platinum Jubilee Award for the year 2015 by National Academy of Sciences, India
- Excellence in Research Award for the year 2012-13 by Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
- Excellence in Teaching Award for the year 2010-11 by Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
- Young Engineers Award for the year 2010 by Institution of Engineers (India)
- Young Researcher Award for year 2004 by Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE)