Pratyush DayalAssociate Professor, Chemical Engineering
- BTech: IT-BHU, Varanasi, 1998
- PhD: University of Akron, 2007
Email: pdayal -AT- iitgn.ac.in
VOIP: 2438 / 2088
O. Kuksenok, D. Deb, P. Dayal, A. C. Balazs, “Modeling Chemoresponsive Polymer Gels”, Annu. Rev. Chem. Biomol. Eng., 5:35-54, 2014.
P. Dayal, O.Kuksenok, Anna C. Balazs, “Directing the Behavior of Active, Self-Oscillating Gels with Light”, Macromolecules, 47, 3231-3242, 2014.
D. Deb, O. Kuksenok, P. Dayal, A. C. Balazs*, Forming self-rotating pinwheels from assemblies of oscillating polymer gels. Materials Horizons, 1, 125, 2014.
O. Kuksenok, P. Dayal, A. Bhattacharya, V. V.Yashin, D. Deb, I. C. Chen, K. J. Van Vliet and A. C. Balazs*, Chemo-responsive, self-oscillating gels that undergo biomimetic communication. Chemical Society Reviews, 42, 7257, 2013.
P. Dayal, O. Kuksenok, A. C. Balazs*, Reconfigurable assemblies of active, auto-chemotactic gels. Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences of USA, 110, 431, 2013.
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Oct 2021 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Jun 2012 - Oct 2021)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, USA, (July 2007 - Jun 2012)
- Research Associate, Department of Polymer Engineering, University of Akron, USA (Mar 2007 - Jun 2007)
- Project Engineer, Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited, Gandhar Petrochemicals Complex, India (Jun 1998 - July 2001)