Nitin PadhiyarAssistant Professor, Chemical Engineering
- BE: L.D. College of Engineering Ahmedabad, 2000
- MTech: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 2003
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2008
Email: nitin -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Md Zafar Ahmed and N. Padhiyar*, Accepted. Comparative Study of the Optimal Operation of Methane Reforming Process in Cylindrical and Spherical Reactors using Multi-Objective Optimization, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.
S. Amin, P. Dayal and N. Padhiyar, 2020. Process design of batch reactors using multi-objective optimization for synthesis of butylated urea formaldehyde resins, Computers and Chemical Engineering. 140, 1-11.
Md Zafar Ahmed and N. Padhiyar, 2020. Multi objective optimization of a tri-reforming process with the maximization of H2 production and minimization of CO2 emission & power loss, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 45, 22480-22491.
S. Shirude and N. Padhiyar, 2019. Optimal Grade Transition of a Non-Isothermal Continuous Reactor with Multi-Objective Dynamic Optimization Approach, Chemical Engineering Research and Design. 147, 63-72.
A. Markana, N. Padhiyar and K. Moudgalya, 2018, Multi-criterion control of a bioprocess in fed-batch reactor using EKF based economic model predictive control, Chemical Engineering Research and Design. 136, 282-294.
N. Patel, N. Padhiyar, 2017, Multi-Objective Dynamic Optimization Study of Fed-Batch Bio-Reactor, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 119, 160-170.
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Apr 2009 to present)
- Research Engineer, Asea Brown Boveri (ABB), Indian Corporate Research (INCRC), Bangalore (Sep 2007 - Sep 2008)