Kabeer JasujaDr. Dinesh O Shah Chair Associate Professor, Chemical Engineering
- BTech: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 2007
- PhD: Kansas State University, 2011
Email: kabeer -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : http://www.kabeerjasuja.com/
Satadru Chakrabarty, Anupma Thakur, Anshul Rasyotra, Bhagyashri Gaykwad, and Kabeer Jasuja, Quasi-Two-Dimensional Nanostructures from AlB2-Type Metal Borides: Physicochemical Insights and Emerging Trends, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C,127 (2): 852-870, 2023 (Cover Page)
Vikash Kumar Singh, Kabeer Jasuja and Gaurav Srivastava, Enhancing stabilization and early age hydration of Dicalcium Silicate using TiB2 derived nanosheets, ACS Applied Engineering Materials, 1 (5): 1311–1321, 2023. (Cover Page)
Anshul Rasyotra, Anupma Thakur, Raviraj Mandalia, Raghavan Ranganathan and Kabeer Jasuja, Nitrogen adsorption via charge transfer on vacancies created during surfactant assisted exfoliation of TiB2, Nanoscale, 15 (18): 8204–8216, 2023.
Harini Gunda, and Kabeer Jasuja et al., Hydrogen storage in partially exfoliated magnesium diboride multilayers, Small, 19 (6): 2205487, 2023.
Akash Varma, Rajashekar Badam, Asha Liza James, Koichi Higashimine, Kabeer Jasuja and Matsumi, Noriyoshi, Titanium diboride-based hierarchical nanosheets as anode material for Li-Ion batteries, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 5 (11): 16154–16163, 2022. (Cover Page)
Gayatri Joshi, Satadru Chakrabarty, Saumyakanti Khatua and Kabeer Jasuja, TiB2 derived nanosheets co-immobilized with triangular gold nanoparticles elicit fast and stable photocatalytic hydrogen evolution, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 0360-3199, 2022.
Sichi Li, Harini Gunda, Keith G. Ray, Chun-Shang Wong, Penghao Xiao, Raymond W. Friddle, Yi-Sheng Liu, ShinYoung Kang, Chaochao Dun, Joshua D. Sugar, Robert D. Kolasinski, Liwen F. Wan, Alexander A. Baker, Jonathan R. I. Lee, Jeffrey J. Urban, Kabeer Jasuja, Mark D. Allendorf, Vitalie Stavila and Brandon C. Wood, Spontaneous dynamical disordering of borophenes in MgB2 and related metal borides, Nature Communications, 12 (1): 6268, 2021.
Asha Liza James, Manis Lenka, Nidhi Pandey, Abhijeet Ojha, Ashish Kumar; Rohit Saraswat; Prachi Thareja, Venkata Krishnan, and Kabeer Jasuja, Processable dispersions of photocatalytically active nanosheets derived from titanium diboride: self-assembly into hydrogels and paper-like macrostructures, Nanoscale, 12 (32): 17121–17131, 2020.
Saroj Kumar Das, Ramchandra Gawas, Satadru Chakrabarty, Gunda Harini, Rishabh Patidar, and Kabeer Jasuja, An unexpected transformation of organic solvents into 2D fluorescent quantum dots during ultrasonication assisted liquid phase exfoliation. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 123(41): 25412-25421, 2019.
Asha Liza James, Shikha Khandelwal, Arnab Dutta, and Kabeer Jasuja, Boron based nanosheets as reducing template in aqueous solution: Towards novel nanohybrids with gold nanoparticles and graphene. Nanoscale, 10, 20514-20518, 2018.
Saroj Kumar Das and Kabeer Jasuja,Chemical exfoliation of layered magnesium boride to yield functionalized nanosheets and nano accordions for potential flame retardant applications. ACS Applied Nanomaterials, 1(4): 1612-1622, 2018.
Gunda, Harini; Das, Saroj Kumar and Jasuja, Kabeer,Simple, green and high-yield production of boron-based nanostructures with diverse morphologies by dissolution and recrystallization of layered magnesium diboride crystals in water, ChemPhysChem, 19(7): 880-891, 2018.
Asha Liza. James and Kabeer Jasuja,Chelation Assisted Exfoliation of Layered Borides towards Synthesizing Boron Based Nanosheets, RSC Advances, 7, 1905-1914, 2017.
Saroj Kumar Das, Amita Bedar, Aadithya Kannan and Kabeer JasujaAqueous dispersions of few-layer-thick chemically modified magnesium diboride nanosheets by ultrasonication assisted exfoliation, Scientific Reports, 5, 10522, 2015.
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Feb 2020 to Present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Oct 2012 to Feb 2020)
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Department of Chemistry, Northwestern University (Oct 2011 - Sept 2012)
- • Excellence in Institution Building Award for the year 2019-20 by Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
- • Associate, Indian Academy of Sciences, 2019-2022
- • Recipient INAE Young Engineer Award, Indian National Academy of Engineering, 2018
- • Editorial Board Member for Scientific Reports, a Nature Research Journal
- • Excellence in Teaching Award for the year 2014-15 by Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
- • Recipient INSPIRE Faculty Award, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, July 2014
- • Recipient Start Up Research Grant for Young Scientists, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India , July 2013
- • Nominated among top 20 graduate students across the globe in 2011 by the Global School for Advanced Studies.
- • Recognized by the US House of Representatives and the Office of President, Kansas State University in 2011.
- • Invited peer reviewer for ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Analyst, Carbon, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Nanoscale, and Scientific Reports
- • Named Golden Key International Honor Society Member in 2008.