Dhiraj BhatiaAssistant Professor, Biological Engineering
- BSc: University of Pune, 2005
- MSc: University of Pune, 2007
- PhD: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 2013
Email: dhiraj.bhatia -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (July 2018 to present)
- Human Frontiers Science Program (HFSP) Post Doctoral Fellow, Institute Curie (2014 - 2017)
- Curie Post Doctoral Researcher, Institute Curie (2013 - 2014)
Dhiraj Bhatia, Senthil Arumugam, Michel Nasilowski, Himanshu Joshi, Christian Wunder, Valerie Chambon, Ved Prakash, Prabal Maiti, Ludger Johannes, Benoit Dubertret & Yamuna Krishnan, "Quantum dot-loaded monofunctionalized DNA Icosahedra for single particle tracking of targeted endocytic pathways in living cells", Nature Nanotechnology, 2016, 11, 1112-1119.
Dhiraj Bhatia, Sunaina Surana, Saikat Chakraborty, Sandhya P. Koushika and Yamuna Krishnan*, "Synthetic, icosahedral DNA-based host-cargo complex for functional bio-imaging in vivo", Nature Communications, 2011, 2:339.
Dhiraj Bhatia, Shabana Mehtab, Ramya Krishnan, Shanthinath S Indi, Atanu Basu and Yamuna Krishnan*, "Icosahedral DNA Nanocapsules by modular assembly", Angewandte Chemie Int. Ed., 2009, 48, 4134-4137.