Ashutosh SrivastavaAssistant Professor, Biological Engineering
- B.Tech(Hons): Amity University, 2009
- PhD: CSIR Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, 2015
Email: ashutosh.s -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://research.iitgn.ac.in/compbio/
Ashutosh Srivastava*, Varun Birari, Somdatta Sinha* (2020); Small conformational changes underlie evolution of resistance to NNRTI in HIV Reverse Transcriptase. Biophysical Journal 118, 10, 2489-2501. *Corresponding Author
Jennifer Fribourgh*, Ashutosh Srivastava*, Colby Sandate* et al. (2020); Dynamics at the serine loop underlie differential affinity of cryptochromes for CLOCK:BMAL1 to control circadian timing; eLife; 9:e55275 (*Equal Contribution)
Aarthi Putarjunan, Jim Ruble, Ashutosh Srivastava, et al. (2019); Bipartite anchoring of SCREAM enforces stomatal initiation by coupling MAP Kinases to SPEECHLESS, Nature Plants 5, 742–754.
Tsuyoshi Oshima, Yoshimi Niwa, Keiko Kuwata, Ashutosh Srivastava, et al.(2019); Cell-based screen identifies a new potent and highly selective CK2 inhibitor for modulation of circadian rhythms and cancer cell growth; Science Advances, 5, 1, eaau9060
Ashutosh Srivastava, Somdatta Sinha (2014); Thermostability of In Vitro Evolved Bacillus subtilis Lipase A: A Network and Dynamics Perspective. PLoS ONE 9(8): e102856.
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Dec 2020 to present)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Nagoya University/Institute of Transformative Biomolecules (Apr 2016 - Mar 2020)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Nagoya University/Dept. of Physics (Oct 2015 - Mar 2016)