Project Director (Leadership Development)
IIT Gandhinagar is looking for a project director for a new Leadership Development initiative designed to promote leadership skills among students with a regular sequence of workshops, modules, one-on-one tutoring sessions, and lectures around leadership. The initiative also integrates with other experiential leadership opportunities and programmes during a student’s lifecycle at IITGN. The programme emphasises hands-on and practical leadership development.
We are seeking a dedicated and dynamic Project Director who will provide visionary and strategic leadership for a comprehensive leadership development programme and oversee the development and delivery of student-centred programs, services, resources, and assessment mechanisms, as well as foster effective relationships and partnerships with alumni and external stakeholders and resource people.
The Project Director’s responsibilities include:
- Design and execution of a comprehensive and dynamic leadership programme in collaboration with students and faculty;
- Facilitate and implement workshops, lectures, and other training programmes and events;
- Develop and implement goals, objectives and project timelines;
- Responsible for fiscal management, development and reporting of the programme;
- Contribute to leadership curriculum or programme modules in collaboration with IITGN or visiting faculty;
- Provide group and individual leadership consultations, mentoring and advising to students;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in developing and promoting campus-wide leadership development initiatives;
- Serve as the Institute’s principal resource on leadership development;
- Research global best practices for enhancement and strategic development of the programme;
- Develop evaluation mechanisms and framework, including goals and objectives, metrics, monitoring, and reporting;
- Strengthen partnerships with alumni and external resource people and stakeholders to advance the programme.
- Manage relationships with existing donors and cultivate new ones for the leadership programme.
Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in management, organizational leadership, applied behavioural sciences, business administration or related discipline preferred;
- Five years of progressively responsible professional experience in leadership development, training, organizational or policy development;
- Strong management, organizational, and planning skills;
- Demonstrated skills in leadership development;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, plan, organize, evaluate and manage projects;
- Understanding of the principles and practices of student engagement in higher education and experiential learning;
- Student-centric philosophy and commitment to student success;
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Full-time contractual position.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their complete resume with educational qualifications and experience details to email@example.com. This call will remain open until the position is filled.
This call will remain open until the position is filled.