BTech and BTech-MTech Admissions
for Students Selected for Olympiad Training Camps
Admission Closed The application submission deadline (May 15, 2023) has passed. The institute is no longer accepting any new applications.
- ✦ Our award winning curriculum is broad-based and flexible with courses in humanities and social sciences, design and innovation, life sciences
- ✦ Unique 5 week Foundation Programme for holistic development
- ✦ Emphasis on active and project based learning inside and outside classroom
- ✦ Liberal branch change norms
- ✦ Numerous additional learning options such as minors, honours, dual major, dual degree programmes
- ✦ 40% of BTech students receive study abroad opportunities via internships
- ✦ Infrastructure and support for incubation and entrepreneurship
- ✦ Innovative programmes such as Explorer and Gram fellowships provide rich and multifaceted experience
- ✦ The applicant should be planning to graduate class XII in 2023 or must have passed class XII in 2022.
- ✦ Please note that students selected to attend any of the following training camps in this year or in any of the past four years are eligible to apply:
- • Mathematics: International Mathematical Olympiad Training Camps (IMOTC) organized by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE).
- • Chemistry and Physics: Orientation-cum-Selection Camps (OCSCs) for Science subjects (Chemistry, Physics), organized by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE).
- • Informatics: International Olympiad for Informatics Training Camp (IOITC) organized by the Indian Association for Research in Computing Science (IARCS).
- ✦ Students who have received medals in any of the following International Olympiads in this year or in any of the past four years are eligible to apply, irrespective of nationality.
- • International Mathematics Olympiad
- • International Physics Olympiad
- • International Chemistry Olympiad
- • International Olympiad in Informatics
- ✦ The eligibility criteria of passing class XII (or equivalent) examination as specified by JOSAA for admission into IITs will also be applicable.
- ✦ It is mandatory to fill all the fields in the application form.
- ✦ You must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- 1. Resume/CV
- 2. Your latest passport size photograph
- 3. Aadhar card
- 4. Class X and XII mark sheets
- 6. Proof of date of birth
- 7. JEE Mains Score card (if available)
- ✦ Documents/certificates confirming your selection/participation to/in the training camp, selection to the International olympiad, and the performance in the International Olympiad (receipt of medals)
- • Documents/certificates confirming your selection to training/orientation camp provided by organizing institute (HBCSE/IARCS)
- • Documents/certificates confirming your participation in training/orientation camps provided by organizing institute (HBCSE/IARCS)
- • Documents/certificates confirming your selection to the International Olympiad training camp provided by organizing institute (HBCSE/IARCS)
- • Documents/certificates describing your performance in the International Olympiads (receipt of medals)
- ✦ The application form along with the supporting documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ✦ The academic office will acknowledge the receipt of your application by e-mail within 48 hours. An application number will also be shared with you in the acknowledgement e-mail. In case you do not receive the acknowledgement e-mail within 48 hours, you are requested to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- ✦ You are advised to keep a copy of the application form for your reference
- ✦ For any further clarification regarding this portal, please feel free to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org