Nano ZS ( Malvern Instruments)
● The sensitivity to measure small and dilute samples
● Little or no dilution required for sample preparation
● The technology to measure at up to 40%w/v of particle concentration.
● Minimum sample volume of 12μL for size measurement
● Wide range of sample suitability from nanoparticles to emulsions and macromolecules
● Automation using autotitrator to improve productivity
● Data assessment using quality report and ‘Expert advice’ system
● Use as a chromatography detector for on-line size measurement
● Particle size and size distribution
● Molecular weight
● Hydrodynamic size & Zeta potential of colloids.
● Can be used to study the stability, flocculation and polydispersity of nanoparticles
● Isoelectric points of colloidal suspensions
Dr. Superb Misra (email@example.com)