Tufan PaulPost-Doctoral Fellow, Physics
- MSc: Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal, 2014
- PhD: Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, 2021
Email: tufan.p -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (September 2021 - Present)
- T. Paul, B.K. Chatterjee, S. Maiti, S. Sarkar, N. Besra, B.K. Das, K.J. Panigrahi, S, Thakur, U.K. Ghorai and K.K. Chattopadhyay. Tunable cathodoluminescence over the entire visible window from all-inorganic perovskite CsPbX31D architecture. J. Mater. Chem. C. 2018, 6, 3322. IF (8.06). doi: https://doi.org/10.1039/C7TC05703B
- T. Paul, D. Das, B.K. Das, S. Sarkar S. Maiti and K. K. Chattopadhyay. “CsPbBrCl2/g-C3N4 Type II Heterojunction as Efficient Visible Range Photocatalyst”. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2019, 380, 120855. IF (14.20) doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2019.120855.
- S. Mondal, T. Paul, S. Maiti, N.S. Das and K. K. Chattopadhyay. “Human Motion Interactive Mechanical Energy Harvester Based on All Inorganic Perovskite-PVDF.” Nano Energy. 2020, 74, 104870. IF (19.06) doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nanoen.2020.104870
- S. Mondal, S. Maiti, T. Paul*, A. Sahoo, S. Bhattacharjee, N. S. Das and K. K. Chattopadhyay. ‘All-inorganic Halide Perovskite Tuned Robust Mechanical-Energy Harvester: Self driven Posture Monitor and Power Source for Portable Electronics’. Applied Materials Today. 2022, 26, 101385. IF (10.02) doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apmt.2022.101385.
- T. Paul, S. Maiti, N. Besra, B. K. Chatterjee, B.K. Das, S. Thakur, S. Sarkar, N.S. Das and K. K. Chattopadhyay. ‘Tailored CsPbX3 Nanorods for Electron-Emission Nanodevices.” ACS Applied Nano Materials. 2019, 2(9), 5942-5951. IF (6.10) doi: https://doi.org/10.1021/acsanm.9b01379
- PBEEE Post-Doctoral Fellowship by Government of Canada at INRS, Canada (2022-2023).
- Newton-Bhabha PhD Fellowship by DST & British Council (2019-2020), at University of Warwick, UK.