Krupa ShahPost-Doctoral Fellow, Biological Engineering
M.Sc.: Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
M.Phil:Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Ph.D.: The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Asarwa, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Email: krupa.ps -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India (November 2021 - Present)
- Senior Research Fellow (GSBTM Funded), The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Asarwa, Ahmedabad Gujarat (Nov 2015 – May 2016)
- Senior Research Fellow (ICMR Funded), The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Asarwa, Ahmedabad, Gujarat (Feb 2014 – OCT 2015)
- Junior Research Fellow (ICMR Funded), The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Asarwa, Ahmedabad Gujarat. (May 2008 - May 2011)
- Saumya P, Krupa S, Rakesh R. Role of organic cation trasporter-1 (OCT-1) in drug resistance condition of Ph+ Chronic Myeloid Leukemia. Proceedings: AACR Annual Meeting 2019; March 29-April 3, 2019; Atlanta, GA.
- Mukul G, Poonam P, Rakesh R, Krupa S, Asha A, Apurva P, Sonia P. Benefits of the early detection of M315T mutation, by allele-specific oligonucleotide polymerase Chain reaction , in Imatinib- resistant Chronic Myeloid leukemia (CML)- A retrospective Analysis. International Journal of Molecular & immune-oncology .Volume 3 (2) - july-Sep-2018.
- Krupa Shah, Sonia Parikh, Rakesh Rawal. Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Ph+ Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Therapy- a Review. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. Volume 17 (7), 3025-3, 2016.
- Krupa Shah, Sheefa Mirza, Urja Desai, Nayan Jain, Rakesh Rawal, “Synergism of Curcumin and Cytarabine in the Down Regulation of Multi Drug resistance Genes in Acute Myeloid Leukaemia”. Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry, August 2015.
- Urja N Desai, Krupa P Shah, Sheefa H Mirza, Darshil K Panchal, Sonia K Parikh, Rakesh M Rawal, “Enhancement of the cytotoxic effects of Cytarabine in synergism with Hesperidine and Silibinin in Acute Myeloid Leukaemia: An in-vitro approach.” Journal of Cancer Research & Therapeutics 11(2):352-7 April 2015; DOI:10.4103/0973-1482.157330.