Harish Palanthandalam-MadapusiAssociate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- BE: University of Mumbai, 2001
- MSE: University of Michigan, 2004
- PhD: University of Michigan, 2007
Email: harish -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : http://research.iitgn.ac.in/sysidea/
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Sep 2016 - present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Dec 2011 - Sep 2016)
- Assistant Professor, Syracuse University (Aug 2007 - Aug 2011)
- Research Engineer, IIT Bombay (Oct 2001 - July 2002)
- H. J. Palanthandalam Madapusi and S. Goyal, “Is Parkinson's Tremor a Limit Cycle?” J. of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 11, No. 5, pages 10171023, 2011.
- H. J. Palanthandalam Madapusi and S. Goyal, “Robust Estimation of Nonlinear Constitutive Law from Static Equilibrium Data for Modeling the Mechanics of DNA” Automatica, 47, pages 11751182, DOI 10.1016/j.automatica.2011.02.047 , 2011.
- S. Kirtikar, H . Palanthandalam Madapusi, E. Zattoni and D. S. Bernstein, “lDelay Input Reconstruction for DiscreteTime Linear Systems” C ircuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, Vol. 30, No. 1, pages 233262, DOI 10.1007/s0003401092144, February 2011.
- H. J. Palanthandalam Madapusi, T. H. Van Pelt and D. S. Bernstein. “Parameter Consistency and Quadratically Constrained Least Squares Identification”, I nternational Journal of Control, Vol. 83, No. 4, pages 862–877 , April 2010.
- H. J. Palanthandalam Madapusi, T. H. Van Pelt and D. S. Bernstein, “Matrix Pencils and Existence Conditions for Quadratic Programming with a SignIndefinite Quadratic Equality Constraint”, Journal of Global Optimization, Vol. 45, pp. 533549, 2009.