Uddipta GhoshAssistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- BTech: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 2011
- MTech: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 2012
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 2016
Email: uddipta.ghosh -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- U. Ghosh, T. LeBorgne, D. Jougnot, N. Linde and Y. Meheust, "Geoelectrical signatures of reactive mixing: a theoretical assesment". Geophysical Research Letters, 45 (8), pp. 3489 - 3498 (2018).
- U. Ghosh, S. Mandal and S. Chakraborty, "Electroosmosis over charge-modulated surfaces with finite electrical double layer thicknesses: Asymptotic and numerical investigations". Physical Review Fluids, 2, 064203 (2017).
- S. Mandal, U. Ghosh and S. Chakraborty, "Effect of Surfactant on Motion and Deformation of Compound Droplets in Arbitrary Unbounded Stokes Flows". Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 803, pp. 200 - 249 (2016).
- U. Ghosh, K. Chaudhury and S. Chakraborty, "Electroosmosis over non-uniformly charged surfaces: modified Smoluchowski slip velocity for second-order fluids". Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 809, pp. 664 - 690 (2016).
- S. Kar, U. Ghosh, T. K. Maiti and S. Chakraborty, "Haemoglobin content modulated deformation dynamics of red blood cells on a compact disc". Lab on a Chip, 15 (24), 4571-4577 (2015).
- Assistant Professor, IIT Gandhinagar, (December 2017 - Present)
- Marie-Curie Fellow, University of Rennes 1, (April 2017 - Dec. 2017)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, University of Rennes 1, (July 2016 - March 2017)
- Research Associate, IIT Kharagpur, (April - June, 2016)