Ramesh GaonkarGuest Professor, Electrical Engineering
- MSc: Bombay University, 1960
- MS: Union College, Schenectady, New York, 1966
- PhD: Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, 1975
Email: gaonkarr -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : b>
- Visiting Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Sep 2017 - present)
- Professor Emeritus, Onondaga Community College, Syracuse, New York until 2017, Chairperson (1987 - 1990, 2006 - 2009)
- Design Engineer, Fairchild and General Electric, New York (1963 - 1968)
- "Fundamentals of Microcontrollers and Applications in Embedded Systems", Thomson/ Delmar Learning, 2007.
- "Microprocessor Architecture, Programming, and Applications (with 8085)", Prentice Hall, Fifth Edition, 2002 and Penram International Publishing -Asian Edition 2008.
- "Z80 Microprocessor Architecture, Interfacing, Programming, and Design", Prentice Hall, Third Edition, 2001.