Pradeep K Srivastava
Pradeep K SrivastavaAdjunct Professor , earth science
- MS: Peoples' Friendship University, Moscow, 1979
- PhD: Peoples' Friendship University, Moscow, 1983
Email: pradeeps -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Adjunct Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Dec 2014 to present)
- Advisor-Research, Gujarat Technological University (Sep 2014 to present)
- Managing Director, Geospatial Delhi Ltd, Delhi (Jun 2011 - Jun 2013)
- Career ranging from Scientist/Engineer SD to Outstanding Scientist, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad (1984-Jun 2011 and Jun 2013 - Aug 31, 2014)
- Lecturer, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, Rajasthan (1983 - 1984)
- An automatic de-striping algorithm for Ocean Colour Monitor Imagery - Proceedings of 39 COSPAR congress at Mysore, 2012.
- Planetary Data Archiving activities in Indian Space Research Organisation, Presentation in 38th COSPAR Scientific Assembly, July 18-25, 2010, Bremen, Germany.
- Three dimension Lunar Atlas generation from Chandrayaan -1 TMC data, GEOMATICS 2010, Feb. 4-6, 2010.
- Exploring the Moon in 3 dimensions, Coordinates, April 2009, pp 06-10, ISSN 09732-2136.
- Reconstruction of Quadratic curves in 3D Space from real images, Proceedings of 1st International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control and Information Technology (C3IT2009), pp 255-263, 6-7 Feb. 2009, Hoogly.