Sudhir Kumar Arora
Sudhir Kumar AroraProfessor of Practice, Civil Engineering
- BE: University of Roorkee, 1982
- MTech: IIT Kanpur, 1991
- PG DIP: WWF India, 2009
- MBA: KSOU, 2011
Email: sudhir.arora -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Co-authored chapter “COMMON MISTAKES IN PLANNING OF SEWER NETWORKS AND STPs” in e-book published by IIT Kanpur from Springer Publisher, Singapore.
- A technical paper “Computer Aided Simulation of Air Pollution for an Indian city” was selected for presentation at 2nd IUAPPAl conference on air Pollution at Seoul, Korea in Sep 91.
- A paper titled “Need to review Drinking Water Specifications” published in IWWA Journal, Oct-Dec 2009.
- Professor of Practice, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, (Jul 2021 to Present)
- Chief Engineer, MoD, Lucknow, (Jul 2018 - Jun 2020)
- Director Legal, HQ Chief Engineer Eastern Command, Kolkata, (Nov 2017 -Jun 2018)
- Director (PHE & SOLAR ENERGY), HQ MES, New Delhi, (May 2015 - Oct 2017)
- Director (Utility) at HQ Chief Engineer Northern Command, Udhampur J&K, (Sep 2013 - Apr 2015)
- PHE Expert and Head of Design Team at ADG(D&C) Pune, Officiated as ADG for one year, (Sep 2008 - Aug 2013)
- Commander Works Engineer (CWE) at Army Jodhpur, (Aug 2006 - Aug 2008)
- Director (PHE) at HQ MES, New Delhi. Secretary IDSE Association for one year, (Apr 2003 - Jul 2006)
- Garrison Engineer at Air Force Palam, Delhi, (Aug 2001 - Mar 2003)
- Dy Commander works at HQ 137 WE at Dimapur, Nagaland, (Jan 1999 - Jul 2001)
- Ex En Work and Budget at Chief Engineer Navy Mumbai , (Nov 1995 - Dec 1998)
- Garrison Engineer Air Force Jamnagar, (Jun 1991 - Sep 1992)