Pranab Kumar Mohapatra
Pranab Kumar MohapatraProfessor, Civil Engineering
- BSc Engineering: Indira Gandhi Institute of Tech., Orissa, 1988
- MTech: IIT Kanpur, 1991
- PhD: IIT Kanpur, 1999
Email: pranabm -AT- iitgn.ac.in
VOIP: 2017 / 2464 (lab)
Mohapatra, P. K. (2013). “Detection of leak and blockage in pipes”, Chapter 13, Applied Hydraulic Transients, Springer, USA.
Mohapatra, P. K. (2007). “Mathematical modelling of scour around a bridge pier”, Advances in Hydroscience and Engineering, Drexel University, USA, ISBN: 0977447405.
Mohapatra, P. K., Chaudhry, M. H., Kassem, A. A. and Moloo, J. (2006). "Analysis of Flow in a Stenosed Artery by using Transfer Matrix Method", Chapter 9, Mathematical Biology: Recent trends, Peeyush Chandra and B. V. Rathis Kumar (Eds.), Anamaya Publishers, New Delhi, India, ISBN 1904798497.
Mohapatra, P. K. (2005). “Micro-Hydro Power Plant”, Vikash Path, Bharat Vikash Parishad.
Mohapatra, P. K. and Singh, R. D. (2003). “Flood Management in India”, Flood Problem and Management in South Asia, Mirza et al. (Eds.), Kluwer Academic Publishers, ISBN: 1402010680, pp. 131-143.
- Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Nov 2014 - present)
- Professor, IIT Kanpur (July 2014 - Nov 2014)
- Associate Professor, IIT Kanpur (Dec 2007 - July 2014)
- Res. Associate Professor, University of South Carolina, USA (May 2011- May 2013)
- Assistant Professor, IIT Kanpur (Dec 2003 - Dec 2007)
- Assistant Professor, IIT Madras (Aug 2003 - Dec 2003)
- Project Associate, University of South Carolina, USA (Jan 2002 - Aug 2003)
- Scientist ‘B’, N.I.H. Roorkee (Nov 1996 - Jan 2002)