Pratik MuthaJibaben Patel Chair Associate Professor, Biological Engineering
- BE: University of Pune, 2002
- MS: Pennsylvania State University, 2004
- PhD: Pennsylvania State University, 2009
Email: pm -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://sites.google.com/a/iitgn.ac.in/pm/
VOIP: 2457 / 2026
Kumar A, Panthi G, Divakar R, Mutha PK (2020). Mechanistic determinants of effector-independent motor memory encoding. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 117: 17338-17347.
Yadav G, Mutha PK (2020). Symmetric interlimb transfer of newly acquired motor skills. Journal of Neurophysiology, 124: 1364-1376.
Yadav G, Haaland KY, Mutha PK (2019). Laterality of damage influences the relationship between impairment and arm use after Stroke. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 25:470-478.
Kumar N, Kumar A, Sonane B, Mutha PK (2018). Interference between competing motor memories developed through learning with different limbs. Journal of Neurophysiology, 120:1061-1073.
Mutha PK, Stapp LH, Sainburg RL, Haaland KY (2017). Motor adaptation deficits in ideomotor apraxia. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 23:139-149.
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Feb 2019 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Nov 2013 to Jan 2019)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (Jan 2009 - Oct 2013)