Kiran C Patel Centre for Sustainable Development
The Project Manager will work closely and collaboratively with IITGN faculty and other stakeholders, staff, and students to organize, coordinate, and oversee progress on KPCSD projects; coordinate communication within and about the Centre; lead the development and coordination of various reports, Website, newsletters, programmes, etc.; oversee the advancement and growth of the program; assume primary accountability for KPCSD programmes, including its public initiatives.
- Lead or support projects and initiatives at KPCSD.
- Responsible for coordinating various projects and programmes, including workshops, fairs and conferences
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to promote sustainability initiatives and practices.
- Liaise with external organizations, government agencies and other external stakeholders
- Develop and coordinate various reports, website, communications of KPCSD
- Represent KPCSD in external forums
- Lead internal and external communications and facilitate information sharing
- Monitor and track progress on research activities and deliverables
- Works with KPCSD faculty to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Identify, solicit, and cultivate partnerships and collaborations for development and growth of the program.
- Masters degree in any discipline. Sustainability background preferred.
- 3 Years of professional experience desired.
- Project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office and other communication, collaboration, data collection, data analysis, and presentation tools
- Experience with developing reports, content development, such as web page, social media and newsletter
- Pro-active, self-motivated, passionate, and self-driven
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented and multi task abilities
Full-time contractual position.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their complete resume with educational qualifications and experience details to firstname.lastname@example.org. This call will remain open until the position is filled.
This call will remain open until the position is filled.