Appointment for Resident Medical Doctor on contract basisClosed
Last date of application submission: 30 September 2023
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar invites applications from dedicated and skilled medical professionals looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on a vibrant community. The institute is offering the position of Resident Medical Doctor on contract basis, initially for a period of one year, with the possibility of extension based on the incumbent’s satisfactory performance and the institute’s requirements.
About IIT Gandhinagar:
IIT Gandhinagar is a premier institute dedicated to excellence in education, research, and innovation. It is known for fostering an environment that encourages interdisciplinary learning, cutting-edge research, and the holistic development of students. As a Resident Medical Doctor, one will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in supporting the health and well-being of the 3500+ campus community.
• Provide medical care and attend to patients at the Institute's Medical Centre.
• Offer expert consultation, diagnosis, and treatment to students, faculty and staff.
• Contribute to the Institute's outreach program and community health initiatives.
• Attend to emergency cases on a call basis beyond stipulated duty hours.
• Collaborate with the campus healthcare team to ensure comprehensive medical support.
MBBS degree, including successful completion of a compulsory rotating internship, with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade. The applicant should be a registered medical practitioner with qualifications from a recognized Institute or University. The applicant must be first class throughout the academics.
• Three years or more experience in a recognized hospital.
• MD or DNB in an appropriate branch of medicine.
Age Limit: Up to 35 years, or retired doctors with government or services experience.
Duration of Appointment: Initially for a period of one year, with the possibility of extension, based on the incumbent’s performance and Institute’s requirements.
Remuneration: A fixed remuneration ranging from Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/- per month (based on qualifications and experiences).
Perks and Benefits:
• Access to facilities available to campus residents (Library, International standard sports complex, campus events and activities).
• Suitable accommodation provided within the campus.
Skilled medical professionals are invited to apply for this position to be a part of a dynamic team committed to providing excellent healthcare services to the diverse campus community at IIT Gandhinagar. The expertise and dedication of competent and dynamic medical practitioners will be instrumental in shaping a healthier and thriving environment for all.