Krishna Prasad Miyapuram
Krishna Prasad MiyapuramAssistant Professor (Cognitive Science), Social Sciences
- BSc: Osmania University, 1998
- MSc: University of Hyderabad, 2000
- MTech: University of Hyderabad, 2004
- PhD: University of Cambridge, U.K., 2008
Email: kprasad -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (Feb 2020 to Present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (Oct 2012 to Feb 2020)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Center for Mind/Brain Sciences, University of Trento, Italy (July 2011 - Sept 2012)
- Cognitive Psychologist, Unilever R&D, The Netherlands (Aug 2008 - Jan 2011)
- Visiting Researcher, Core Research for Evolutionary Science & Technology, Kyoto, Japan (July - Sept 2003)
- Visiting Researcher, Exploratory Research for Advanced Technology, Kyoto, Japan (Dec 2000 - Feb 2001)
- Research Assistant, Indo-Japanese project, University of Hyderabad (Aug 2000 - July 2002)
Chawla, M., & Miyapuram, K. P. (2018). Context-Sensitive Computational Mechanisms of Decision Making. Journal of Experimental Neuroscience. https://doi.org/10.1177/1179069518809057.
Goyal, S., Miyapuram, K. P. (2017). Risk Attitude in Gain and Loss Domain With and Without Feedback: A Study on Indian Population, Society for Judgement and Decision Making, Vancouver, November 10-14, 2017.
Viraj Mavani, Shanmuganathan Raman, Krishna P. Miyapuram: Facial Expression Recognition Using Visual Saliency and Deep Learning. ICCV Workshops 2017: 2783-2788.
Devu Mahesan, Manisha Chawla, Krishna P. Miyapuram: The Effect of Reward Information on Perceptual Decision-Making. ICONIP (4) 2016: 156-163.
Goyal, S., Miyapuram, K. P., & Lahiri, U. (2015, November). Predicting Consumer's Behavior Using Eye Tracking Data. In Soft Computing and Machine Intelligence (ISCMI), 2015 Second International Conference on (pp. 126-129). IEEE.