Rajashree BorgohainPost Doctoral Fellow, Chemical Engineering
- BE: Assam Engineering College, 2012
- M.Tech: Tezpur University, 2014
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, 2020
Email: rajashree.b -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India, (Oct 2020 to present)
B. Prasad, R. Borgohain, B. Mandal. Advances in Bio-based Polymer Membranes for CO2 Separation, Advances in Sustainable polymer: Processing and Applications under in the series Materials Horizons: From Nature to Nanomaterials, Editor: V. Katiyar, R. Gupta, T. Ghosh (2019) 277-307 (Springer India Pvt. Ltd) link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-32-9804-0_13
1. R. Borgohain, B. Mandal. pH Responsive Carboxymethyl Chitosan/Poly (amidoamine) Molecular Gate Membrane for CO2/N2 Separation, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (2019) 11, 42616-42628 (ACS – 8.758).
2. R. Borgohain, B. Mandal. Thermally Stable and Moisture Responsive Carboxymethyl Chitosan/Dendrimer/Hydrotalcite Membrane for CO2 Separation, Journal of Membrane Science (2020) 608, 118214 (Elsevier- 7.183)
3. R. Borgohain, B. Prasad, B. Mandal. Synthesis and Characterization of Water-Soluble Chitosan Membrane Blended with a Mobile Carrier for CO2 Separation, Separation and purification technology (2019) 222 (177-187) (Elsevier-5.774)
4. R. Borgohain, N. Jain, B. Prasad, B. Mandal, B. Su. Carboxymethyl Chitosan /Carbon Nanotubes Mixed Matrix Membranes for CO2 Separation, Reactive and Functional Polymers (2019) 143, 104331 (Elsevier -3.33).
5. R. Borgohain, B. Mandal. High-Speed CO2 Transport Channel Containing Carboxymethyl Chitosan /Hydrotalcite Membrane for CO2 Separation, Journal of Applied Polymer Science (2019) 137, 48715 (Wiley – 2.52).