Siva Sankar Nemala
Siva Sankar NemalaResearch Associate, Physics
- B.Sc.: Andhra University, 2007
- M.Sc.: Andhra University, 2009
- M.Tech.: Pondicherry Central University, Pondicherry, 2012
- Ph.D.: IIT Bombay, 2019
Email: s.nemala -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- DST SERB National Post-Doctoral fellow, 2020 - present
- Post-Doctoral fellow at IIT Gandhinagar, 2019 - 2020
- Research Associate at IRCC IIT Bombay, 2018 - 2019
- Project fellow of DST sponsored project at IIT Bombay, 2012 - 2013
- ‘Liquid phase high shear exfoliated graphene nanoplatelets as counter electrode material for dye-sensitized solar cells’ Siva Sankar Nemala, Purnendu Kartikay, Sateesh Prathapani, Parag Bhargava, H. L. Mallika Bohm, Sudhanshu Mallick & Sivasambu Bohm. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2017, 499, 9-16.
- ‘Novel high pressure exfoliated graphene-based semi-transparent stable DSSCs for building integrated photovoltaic’ Siva Sankar Nemala, Purnendu Kartikay, Karanveer Aneja, Parag Bhargava, H. L. Mallika Bohm, Sivasambu Bohm and Sudhanshu Mallick. ACS Applied Energy Materials, 2018, 1 (6), 2512–2519.
- ‘Few layers graphene based conductive composite inks for Pt free stainless steel counter electrodes for DSSC’ Siva Sankar Nemala, Purnendu Kartikay, Rahul Agrawal, Parag Bhargava, Sudhanshu Mallick and Sivasambu Bohm. Solar Energy, 2018, 169, 67-74.
- ‘Novel high pressure airless spray exfoliation method for graphene nanoplatelets as a stable counter electrode in DSSC’ Siva Sankar Nemala, Karanveer S. Aneja, Parag Bhargava, H. L. Mallika Bohm, Sudhanshu Mallick and Sivasambu Bohm. Electrochimica Acta, 2018, 285, 86-93.
- ‘Water based high shear exfoliated graphene based semi-transparent stable DSSC for solar power window application’ Siva Sankar Nemala, Sateesh Prathapani, PurnenduKartikay, Parag Bhargava, Sudhanshu Mallick and Sivasambu Bohm. IEEE Journal of photovoltaics, 2018, 8(5), 1252-1258.
- ‘Carbon nano-onion-powered optically transparent and economical dye-sensitized solar cells’ D Mohapatra, Siva Sankar Nemala*, M S Sayed, JJ Shim, Sudhanshu Mallick, Parag Bhargava and S Smrutiranjan Parida. Nanoscale, DOI: 10.1039/D0NR04382F, 2020
- Patent No. 201 621 014 972 filed on 29th April, 2016 (Indian Patent) for the invention titled “Method of obtaining graphene from graphite”