Dipesh H. Shah
Dipesh H. ShahPostdoctoral Fellow, Biological Engineering
B.E.: Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
M.E.: Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
Ph.D.: GTU, Ahmedabad
Email: dipesh.s -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Postdoctoral Fellow , Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Gujarat (Nov 2019 - Present)
- Assistant Professor, Instrumentation and Control Engineering Department, SVIT, Vasad, (2010 - 2019)
- Adjunct Professor, Instrumentation and Control Department, Parul University, Vadodara (2018 - 2019)
- Visiting Research Assistant Technical University of Lodz, Poland (April - May , 2019)
- D H Shah, Keyur Patel, A J Mehta and Andrzej Bartoszewicz. “Event-Triggered Discrete Higher-Order SMC for Networked Control System having Network Irregularities”, submitted to IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (under revision). I.F.-7.377 (Indexed in Web of Science, Scopus and Science Citation Index Expanded)
- D H Shah and D M Patel. “Design of Sliding Mode Control for Quadruple-Tank MIMO Process with Time Delay Compensation”, Journal of Process Control, Elsevier, Vol. 76, pp. 46-61, 2019. I.F.-3.316 (5-Year I.F.- 3.579) (Indexed in Web of Science, Scopus and Science Citation Index Expanded)
- D H Shah and A J Mehta. “Discrete- Time Sliding Mode Controller Subject to Real-Time Fractional Delays and Packet Losses for Networked Control System”. International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems (IJCAS), Springer Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 2690-2703, 2017. I.F.-2.16 (5-Year I.F.- 1.862) (Indexed in Scopus and Science Citation Index Expanded)
- D H Shah and A J Mehta. “Fractional Delay Compensation Using Discrete-Time SMC for Networked Control System”. Digital Communication Networks, Elsevier, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 385-392, 2017. I.F.-1.5 & SNIP: 2.6 (Indexed in Scopus and Science Citation Index Expanded)
- A J Mehta, D H Shah, H A Mehta and R D Shah. Discrete-Time Sliding Mode Controller for Networked Control System with Random Fractional Delay, Application No. 201721015486, May, 2017, Indian Patent.
- D H Shah and D M Patel. Design of Robust Controller for Multivariable Process with Time Delay Compensation, Application No. 201921001183, January, 2019, Indian Patent.