Mohan JoshiVisiting Professor, Mathematics
- BSc: Agra University, India, 1961
- MSc: Delhi University, India, 1967
- MS: Purdue University, USA, 1974
- PhD: Purdue University, USA, 1973
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Convener, Summer Schools, Uttarakhand Council of Science & Tech., (July 2006 - present)
- Head, Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, (Jan 2000 - Jan 2003)
- Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (Feb 1988 - Jun 2004)
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (May 1984 - Feb 1988)
- Assistant Professor, BITS Pilani (July 1974 - May 1984)
- Optimal Control System Governed by Nonlinear Equations, Nonlinear Studies, 2009.
- Optimal Control Problems Involving Parabolic and Elliptic Differential equations, Advances in Computational Optimization and its Applications, University Press(India ) Pvt. Ltd., 2007.
- On Approximation Theorems for Controllability of Nonlinear Parabolic Problems (jointly with Anil Pundir and Amiya K Pani), IMA Jour. Mathematical Control and Information (June 2006).
- Approximation of Exact Controllability Problem Involving Parabolic Differential Equations (Jointly with Anil K. Pundir), IMA Jour. Mathematical Control and Information(2005), Vol. 22.
- Matrix Optimization Algorithms (Jointly with M. K. Ramaprasad.), Preprint(2003).