Mana Apoorva Shah
Mana Apoorva ShahLecturer, Humanities
- BA: St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad, 2010
- MA: Gujarat University, 2012
- PhD (pursuing): Jain Visva Bharati University, Rajasthan
Email: mana.shah -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Lecturer, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (July 2018 to present)
- Teaching Associate, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (July 2017 to July 2018)
- Lecturer of Sanskrit, L. D. Institute of Indology, Ahmedabad, (July 2013 - May 2015)
- Prakrit Teaching, B. L. Institute of Indology, New Delhi, (Summer 2013)
- Application of four Bhavanas in living a Holistic Life, International Seminar on Holistic way of Life and Living, Surat, December 2016.
- A study of the Jaina approach in dealing with crucial situation as narrated in the Nābhinandanajinoddhāraprabandhaḥ, Parliament of Jain Religion, Ratlam, October 2016.
- Poetic significance of the Maṅgalācaraṇa of the epic Triṣaṣṭiśalākāpuruṣacaritam, Tattvashodha, Research Journal of Sanskrit, Ed. Dr. Hetal Pandya, Jan-March 2011.