Jaison A Manjaly
Jaison A ManjalyJasubhai Memorial Chair Associate Professor, Humanities
- BA: Mahatma Gandhi University, 1999
- MA: University of Calicut, 2001
- PhD: IIT Kharagpur, 2007
Email: jmanjaly -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (Nov 2015 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (Oct 2008 - Nov 2015)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Centre for Behavioral and Cognitive Science, (Oct 2006 - Oct 2008)
- Fonseca, A. F., Bandyopadhyay, S., Louçã, J., & Manjaly, J. (2019). Caste in the News: A Computational Analysis of Indian Newspapers. Social Media + Society. https://doi.org/10.1177/2056305119896057
- Mukherjee, S., Srinivasan, N., Kumar, N., & Manjaly, J. A. (2018). Perceptual broadening leads to more prosociality. Frontiers in Psychology, 9:1821.
- Mehta, V., Mukherjee, S., Manjaly, J. A. (2017) Can Lighting Influence Self-Disclosure? Frontiers in Psychology. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00234.
- Kumar, N., Manjaly, J. A., & Sunny, M. M. (2015). The relationship between action-effect monitoring and attention capture. Journal of Experimental Psychology. General, 144(1), 18–23.
- Manjaly, J. A. & Indurkhya, B. (Eds) (2015) Cognition Experience and Creativity. New Delhi: Orient Blackswan.
- Mukherjee, S., Manjaly, J. A., & Kumar, N. (2015) Role of Money in Creative Cognition, in Cognition Experience and Creativity. Manjaly J. A. & Indurkhya, B. (Eds). New Delhi: Orient Blackswan.
- Kumar N., Manjaly J. A., & Miyapuram K. P. (2014). Feedback about action performed can alter the sense of self-agency. Frontiers in Psychology. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2014.00145.
- Mukherjee, S., Srinivasan, N., & Manjaly, J. A. (2014). Global processing fosters donations toward charity appeals framed in an approach orientation. Cognitive Processing. doi:10.1007/s10339-014-0602-8.
- Excellence in Institution Building, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, 2012