Nitin KhannaAssistant Professor, Electrical Engineering
- BTech: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, 2005
- PhD: Purdue University, USA, 2009
Email: nitinkhanna -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (July 2015 - present)
- Associate Professor, Graphic Era University, Dehradun (Sep 2012 - July 2015)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Purdue University, USA (Sep 2009 - Aug 2012)
- Graduate Research Assistant, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University, USA (Jan 2006 - Sep 2009)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Purdue University, USA (Aug 2005 - Dec 2005)
- Research Assistant, Multimedia lab, Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi (May 2005 - July 2005)
- Summer Intern, IBM-India Research Lab, Delhi (May 2004 - July 2004)
- F. Zhu, M. Bosch, N. Khanna, C. J. Boushey, and E. J. Delp, "Multiple Hypotheses Image Segmentation and Classification with Application to Dietary Assessment," IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 377-388, January 2015.
- H. E. Miller, N. Khanna, C. J. Boushey, S. Gelfand, and E. J. Delp, "Temporal dietary patterns derived among US adults using NHANES 1999-2004 are associated with diet quality," Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (JAND), Elsevier, Date of acceptance: May 2015.
- P.-J. Chiang, N. Khanna, A. K. Mikkilineni, M. V. O. Segovia, S. Suh, J. P. Allebach, G. T. C. Chiu, and E. J. Delp, "Printer and scanner forensics," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 72-83, March 2009.
- N. Khanna, A. K. Mikkilineni, and E. J. Delp, "Scanner identification using feature-based processing and analysis," IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 123-139, March 2009.
- Z. Ahmad, N. Khanna, D. A. Kerr, C. J. Boushey, and E. J. Delp, "A Mobile Phone User Interface for Image-based Dietary Assessment," Proceedings of Electronic Imaging - Mobile Devices and Multimedia: Enabling Technologies, Algorithms, and Applications (IS&T/SPIE), pp. 903007-1-9, California, USA, February, 2014.