Sameer SahasrabudheProfessor of Practice, Design
- BFA: Government School of Fine Art, Aurangabad
- PhD: Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Nashik
Email: sameerss -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://ssameers.wordpress.com/
- 1. Iyer M, Sharma R, Sahasrabudhe S, Hirani N. Just One Hour Reduction in Online Gaming Time May Enhance Mental Health in Indian University Students: A COVID Pandemic Study. Online J Health Allied Scs. 2021;20(4):9. Available here.
- 2. Iyer M., Sharma R., Sahasrabudhe S., Role of Self-Compassion and Online/Offline Integration on Internet Addiction, Aggression and Psychological Well-Being: A Mediation Analysis; (Accepted) Indian Journal of Psychiatry (2022)
- 3. Shah, V., Murthy, S., Warriem, J. et al. Learner-centric MOOC model: a pedagogical design model towards active learner participation and higher completion rates. Education Tech Research Dev (2022).
- 4. Iyer M, Garg A, Lokhande G, and Sahasrabudhe S., Project OSCAR: Open-Source Animations Repository To Foster Self-Regulated Learning, Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology, (ISSN: 2306-0212), Volume 21, Number 2, June, 27-31 (2021)
- 5. Joseph A., Karunakaran I., and Sahasrabudhe S., Operationalizing the Learner-Centric MOOC model using Communities of Practice, Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology (ISSN: 2306-0212), Volume 21, Number 2, June, 27-31 (2021)
- 1. Ajita Deshmukh & Sameer Sahasrabudhe, (2020), Curating a Learner Centric OER course, Workshop at The Open Education Global Conference (OE Global) 2020. https://connect.oeglobal.org/t/curating-a-learner-centric-oer-course/363
- 2. Natasha Gomes, Daisy Wadhwa & Sameer Sahasrabudhe (2020); Participatory Role of Moderators in Discussion Forum participation in Learner-Centric MOOCs, The 9th International Workshop on ICT Trends in Emerging Economies (WICTTEE 2020), 28th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE), Japan.
- 3. Ajita Deshmukh & Sameer Sahasrabudhe (2020), Curating an OER course by applying the Learner-Centric MOOC model, The 9th International Workshop on ICT Trends in Emerging Economies (WICTTEE 2020), 28th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE), Japan.
- 4. Rwitajit Majumdar, Geetha Bakilapadavu, Ramkumar Rajendran, Sameer Sahasrabudhe, Brendan Flanagan, Alice Meirong Chen, & Hiroaki Ogata, Learning Analytics for Humanities and Design Education, The 7th ICCE workshop on Learning Analytics (LA) Technologies & Practices for Evidence based Education, 28th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE), Japan.
- 5. Murthy S, Jayakrishnan M, Sahasrabudhe S, and Iyer S. (2018), LCM: A model for planning, designing and conducting Learner-Centric MOOCs, Technology for Education (T4E) Conference, Chennai, India IEEE
- Professor of Practice, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Aug 2022 to Present)
- Director, Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMMRC), Pune